Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Coldgas Memorial Panhandle Hunting Thread (9th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tford4 View Post
    Hey guys I’m Jodys nephew. This was his favorite time of year and enjoyed talking too y’all and loved meeting y’all even more! I hope everyone has a great season! Shoot straight
    Thanks for stopping in.

Both Jody and Cathe were 2 of the kindest souls I’ve ever been blessed enough to meet. God bless the family.

Comment

Good luck in the morning!

Comment

Good luck, folks! I'll be joining y'all soon.

Be safe!

Comment

South wind was no help this morning. Only saw 3 doe and the fog rolled in.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baking away in Garza country. 40 wasps and a half pint of whiskey have been taken out.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ran into a danger noodle at the gate this morning. Cmon cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                Ran into a danger noodle at the gate this morning. Cmon cold weather.

Gotta stay vigilant and careful. I once killed four in 24 hours at my Hall County place one November. And it wasn't exactly warm then.

Comment

Seen 14 deer in 3 sits, all killable, no bucks.

Comment

81 degrees!! Too hot for this!!!!

Comment

We have only heard one gun shot since we arrived. Slow and hot.

Comment

I always watch this thread but don't comment too much since I rarely deer hunt anymore. I do have an old high school buddy coming up to hunt this weekend so I will go out with him. We will be rifle hunting though. Now days I mostly hunt pigs and coyotes, mostly at night with thermal, plus some daytime calling.

I knew Jody for probably 5-6 years before his passing. Good man.

I bet a lot of you guys drive right by my work on the way up to hunt. On the east side of 83, about a mile south of Wellington. Anyone who wants to stop in and BS for a minute is welcome.

Comment

Slow and hot at my spot in Hall Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                            I always watch this thread but don't comment too much since I rarely deer hunt anymore. I do have an old high school buddy coming up to hunt this weekend so I will go out with him. We will be rifle hunting though. Now days I mostly hunt pigs and coyotes, mostly at night with thermal, plus some daytime calling.

I bet a lot of you guys drive right by my work on the way up to hunt. On the east side of 83, about a mile south of Wellington. Anyone who wants to stop in and BS for a minute is welcome.
                            Would love to meet you, sir. Next time I'm up that way, I'll stop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                              Slow and hot at my spot in Hall Co.
                              Cams definitely showing slow movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post

I drive that route often. Shoot me a pm where you're at and I'll bring you a cup of coffee next time I've got a few free minutes. I've hunted from boarder to boarder and worked all over the world. Some of the finest people I have ever run across have been up that direction. If y'all had a tournament lake for me to fish in it'd be hard for me to not relocate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X