No announcement yet.

400"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true. It scans any size the same time. You can't score one by hand faster.
    I've watched them dozens of times, it use to take them longer to set up a spike on the bench at the right angle for the machine then it would have taken to just score the spike by hand. Same goes for most of the smaller bucks under 130. The youth division should have a guy on the side scoring by hand, it would make the line shorter and get people in and out faster.

Deer like the one pictured takes over an hour to score by hand, the scanner works great for deer like this. The scorers at these contest get so worn out scoring bucks like this by hand, especially when a truck load of them pulls up from one ranch

Comment

and muy grande has a 500" incher on the board....which looks just like the 400" incher that is posted right next to it. Crazy how they all look the same after a certain size. Those poor guys over there still have to score them all by hand. Or they might just ask for a score sheet from another contest, if its close to lunch time

Comment

Humans have an ability to screw up everything they touch with time.Here is proof!Way to go yall.congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Horsefly View Post
          I see a couple of culls behind the lady.
          Originally posted by M16 View Post
          I have a high fenced ranch and don't have anything half that big. Maybe I got some bad wire? Maybe my fence needs to be twice as high? Somebody explain to me how a high fence grows big antlers.
          Not really grown. Engineered, purchased, bred back then released into a high fence. I’m not really against or for it I just prefer a big all native looking deer. High fence or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            Not really grown. Engineered, purchased, bred back then released into a high fence. I’m not really against or for it I just prefer a big all native looking deer. High fence or not.
            Then why don’t people call it an engineered deer instead of just high fence?

Comment

I’m gonna guess that the doofus with tornado twine under his chin is the awesome hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                And what is the lady holding in the right on the first pic?
                The radiation machine to alter his DNA

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

$30 k?

Comment

I look at that the same way I do a big longhorn bull in someone’s pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      Then why don’t people call it an engineered deer instead of just high fence?
                      Los Cazadores calls it the Open Division. You can check out all the science fair projects here.

Comment

Looks like Los Cazadores scoring him with their scanner.

He should make top three in the open class. Leader is 495”.

Comment

Definitely not the normal feeding caused that massive rack as we all know. I would be very cautious on eating any of that venison.

Comment

Why not just start growing 3 headed deer then you will have 3x the antlers. Unethical treatment of an animal IMO antler size or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this not borderline animal abuse? I can only imagine the hardship it places on those animals toting around a rack like that. I guess pictures of bucks like that is what sells alot of hunting liscences. It’s a shame we are all covered by the same cloth.

Comment

I wonder how much time had passed from the deerbeing released until the shooter took him

Comment

Working...
                                X