X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a good one!...i like the no blind just bow and brush! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Thanks Sir- hope your doing well! Good to hear from you!

Man these jets flying over today are doing some weird stuff. Sounds like pear burner going wide open and then shuts off suddenly for 10-20 seconds and then back on. They always do maneuvers over this area etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LOL, keep your head down.........

Doing well on our end.
      Take a peak and Ashton and Brecks 2021 kills..........kids......

Rwc

Comment

Dad is here and still going good. He killed a beautiful axis last year w his 308 and few axis does and more hogs than the rest of us have killed in 12 -13 yrs He is 80 and will be 81 in Dec. Trey may join us later today from Brownwood after gets out of class

Comment

Dads axis from last time. Should be getting it back from taxi soon

Comment

Congrats to your Dad & Good Luck on Bevo!

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. I wouldn’t have known….. hate that I never get in here much anymore! Kids keep us so busy. Kates a sr and recently committed to TLU. She’s had other offers and some interest at higher levels but she’s been set on going to TLU Treys on his third year at Howard Payne. Both kiddos are going to be pitching in college soon [emoji15]⚾️[emoji3040]

Comment

I know this will come as a shock but haven’t seen an animal one other than birds. I mean hF and all suppose to be give me right . I’ve rarely sat and not had at least does come in but I mean nadda so far. Great morning out of office I must say

Comment

Dang hope something comes along to spice up your sit… like your set up in the brush…

how are the gnats this morning? I went out yesterday evening and they were “bugging” the poop out of me…

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Dang hope something comes along to spice up your sit… like your set up in the brush…

how are the gnats this morning? I went out yesterday evening and they were “bugging” the poop out of me…

No nats. Maybe one skeeter total bothered me. Nice morning just nadda. I’m back at camp now. Dad had a nice 10 pt walk by. Big 8 with matching forked G2s and that was it.

Here is my setup from front side

Comment

Buck dad saw

Comment

Another post antrax up and comer

Comment

This is two year old breeder we bought last year at 1 and turned loose. We had 3 one didn’t make it.

Comment

Comment

We also got 5 Doe fawns last year and double tagged and turned loose. They all 5 are alive and well 2 of them had fawns like 2 months ago which I didn’t even know was possible. Read online it is and very hard on them. The 2 mommas look really pulled down hard. Been giving them all protein they want. Hopefully make winter. Their babies are still tiny and spotted [emoji15]

Comment

Good luck, JT. Those G3s on that 8 are a death sentence. Smoke him!

Comment

Working...
                                X