Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

Prayer warriors could you please throw one up for my brother. He was trimming some trees around the house fell off the ladder. Right now all we know is that he has a broken hip. If you had this kind of injury please chime in let me know what he has to look forward to as of now they are hoping they can do plates and screws but maybe a full hip replacement he is going back to surgery immediately.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Prayers sent [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for him

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

At the hospital that I work for, elective hip replacements (even 80 year old grannies) typically go home the next day. With trauma from a break, expect an extra day or two for pain control. Shouldn’t be a huge deal if he is in relatively decent shape. Recovery is a painful ***** though. I’ve seen hundreds of breaks/hips/knees. Ortho surgeons can do amazing things with broken bones. Hope he does well. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                    At the hospital that I work for, elective hip replacements (even 80 year old grannies) typically go home the next day. With trauma from a break, expect an extra day or two for pain control. Shouldn’t be a huge deal if he is in relatively decent shape. Recovery is a painful ***** though. I’ve seen hundreds of breaks/hips/knees. Ortho surgeons can do amazing things with broken bones. Hope he does well. Keep us posted.
                    Thank you for this info he's in his early forties in in Fairly good shape so hoping for the best

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                        Prayer sent to the OP’s brother for a full and speedy recovery. This above is good info! Hail State

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Ouch! Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X