Best face covering? I know, I know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best face covering? I know, I know...

I know there isn’t a good one, but has anybody found something that you really like? Work is requiring it, which is a story for another day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they send you for the OSHA required medical examination required for working in a mask?

Comment

Our mission is to deliver the highest quality, most patriotic apparel on the planet, straight to your front door.

I have two of these and like them compared to others I have tried.

Comment

I have to wear one when I leave my office and we just purchased some made by Hanes. They are made of tee shirt material and so far they don't fog up my glasses as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          Did they send you for the OSHA required medical examination required for working in a mask?
          Face covering and face mask are two different things.

Comment

Upgrade your gear with SA Fishing's neck gaiter collection! High-quality, versatile, and stylish - Shop the best neck gaiter now!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Face covering and face mask are two different things.
              Might be thinking of respirator (and fit testing)

Comment

I'm wearing a lightweight buff used for sun protection while fishing. Can be found at academy.

Bonus feature, they come in black kryptec camo and regular camo so they can be used as a light and cool facemask come bow season.

They can be cut in half to make two mask which helps to offset the cost.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                  I have to wear one when I leave my office and we just purchased some made by Hanes. They are made of tee shirt material and so far they don't fog up my glasses as bad.

Ha this is funny all the way around
                  Face masks made from underwear and they are so porous they don’t even fog up glasses

Sorry, not digging on you I just couldn’t resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Buff if they let you. Does not restrict breathing

Comment

Yep this.
                      Their selection is limited right now. Ordered 5 for $15 deal last week supposed to come in on Thursday.

Comment

? on the Buffs as face coverings. I cannot wear anything tight like a turtle neck shirt or whatever and not sure about the Buff around my neck. If it is tight around my neck, I will freak, but if not it might be my best choice.

Are the Buffs tight or loose around your neck?

Comment

A pair of broke in underwear. Nice and comfortable!

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Pursuit-...4771580&sr=8-4

Best there is. You can actually breathe through them. Much better than the Buffs.

Comment

If neck gaiters is what you are looking for, Surfmonkey.com Made in America by Americans.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X