Dallas County Shelter In Place Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas County Shelter In Place Order

Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins on Sunday issued an order requiring residents to shelter in place.

The order takes effect at 11:59 p.m. March 23 and continues until 11:59 p.m. April 3.

Strap up, gonna get weird.

Tarrant County officials in meetings now.

Comment

Welp. Hate it but it’s for the best.

Comment

Never in my life did I think I would have the break the law to go to work. Luckily my county hasn't issued that order yet, but if they do, an outlaw I will be.

Dallas county isn't paying people, so they are really out reaching their authority IMO.

Comment

I bet these surrounding Metroplex counties including mine of Denton soon follow

Comment

I'm thinking it's about to be state wide.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Strap up, gonna get weird.

Tarrant County officials in meetings now.
              We are next I reckon. In anticipation, our little office of four packed up our office computers and all our work crap and hauled it home on Friday. Gonna get weird fo sho’

Comment

What is the diffence in this and what we are doing now? Can you still go get food? Are restaruants still allowed to be open for to go orders or delivery? Can you leave to go elsewhere?

Comment

My work gave us letters last week in case this happens in Pasadena to be able to still get to work. They said we are working regardless of a order to stay home. Guess i will see if it works if that time comes

Comment

I might just go shelter at deer lease

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                      I'm thinking it's about to be state wide.
                      A friend of ours called us late Friday night telling us that a Keller, Texas city official told her to be prepared this week for a statewide shelter in place order. I don’t think that person was just saying it to just say it. They heard it from a reliable source!

I was waiting for it this afternoon!

Comment

I dont know how to take this, as I read it "construction" is still essential.

What will the general contractors say? So much contract language about stop work orders too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just stupid. Others will now just so they can be in the cool kids club

Comment

I want to see Clay Jenkins on his bicycle break up a pick up basketball game in fair park

Comment

Or what?

Seriously though, the reason this comes from a judge is so they can find you in contempt of court. The alternative is to declare martial law, which they know would start a revolt.

Comment

Working...
                              X