Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olathe or Fenoglio

Comment

Dan Post with the Orthotic insert. They feel broke in after wearing them once.

Comment

For nicer boots, Rod Patricks are about the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. But also love my Luccheses and Justins.

For Work boots, just got some new Red Wing Rio Flex square toes and after adding my own insole, they feel great as well.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-07-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Double H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            For nicer boots, Rod Patricks are about the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. But also love my Luccheses and Justins.

For Work boots, just got some new Red Wing Rio Flex square toes and after adding my own insole, they feel great as well.
            Those are good looking boots. Who sells them?

Comment

I have a pair of Tony Lama shark skins that I wore to work (in the field construction) until the original leather soles wore out them wore out 2 synthetic soles. I replaced the soles with leather to near like new condition and retired them to non work duty.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                Anderson Bean. Got a pair with leather soles been wearing for 5+ years. They are back at AB now getting re-soled and reconditioned for the second time. Going with a hybrid sole this time. May get 8-10 years out of them who knows, would be impressive considering I wear them 5-6 times per week.
                I’ve never gotten more than 10 months out of a set of leather soles from AB that I wear daily. I’ve got a set that’s pushing 18 years old that after my 16-17th set of soles I had to delegate them to rare usage, as they just didn’t have that much life left in them.

I’ve turned to Ariat with rubber soles for daily usage, as they don’t wear down as fast for me. My leather ABs still get work on the weekends though.

Comment

I like my Double H boots, on my 3rd pair now.

Not terribly expensive either - https://www.doublehboots.com/DH4305?...BoCGAwQAvD_BwE

Comment

Ariats

Comment

Tony Lama is the most comfortable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

Now thats a good looking boot

Comment

AB's and Lucchese my everyday "dress" Boot is Lucchese Alligator and Elephant.

My everyday pasture/work/everything else is AB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Those are good looking boots. Who sells them?
                            Thank you. Ostrich lower and Goat upper. The main shop is over in Fort Worth but they have some dealers on their website. I got mine at a dealer saddlery shop in Pilot Point. They are proud of them but they're all handmade and top quality materials/craftsmanship. I have several pairs of good boots and the Rod Patricks take the cake. No matter your size, width, arch etc, they will get you fitted.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-07-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

A little off topic, but does anyone make a decent round toe anymore?

Comment

Anderson Bean. Got a bunch of em. My last 2 pairs have had to go back for warranty work though. I wear a pear of their elk boots every day. Those and my black elephant boots had to go back. They made it right. If I have anymore issues they may lose a really good customer.

Comment

Working...
                                X