Fallin’ Feathers Taxidermy Livingston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallin’ Feathers Taxidermy Livingston

If anybody here has a bird they dropped off at Fallin feathers taxidermy in Livingston Texas or have previously used him in the past can you PM me or let me know what your experience has been like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See this name pop up from time to time but never used them.

Comment

Ive used fallen feathers up in sherman tx. Is that the same guy? Jermy is his name. If so he hits grand slams on mounts. Way beyond expectations. Ive got a wood duck he did

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        Ive used fallen feathers up in sherman tx. Is that the same guy? Jermy is his name. If so he hits grand slams on mounts. Way beyond expectations. Ive got a wood duck he did

No sir, different guy. Clayton is his name I believe.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

From what I know he is a good guy and does good work. He mounted a few ducks and a goose for my son (couple of banded birds). All look good. I do not think it was a terrible long wait. I have not heard anything bad about him or his work. But like anything else if you search long enough you will find someone who isn't happy.

Comment

Also we will use him again this year I'm sure. I did see a mount of a sandhill crane he done and it was impressive.

Comment

Checkout Avian Arts in Gunter typically about a 12 month turnaround

Comment

Yeah I have a bird that I dropped off to him in January of this year. He does outstanding work as I’ve seen his stuff. Just curious of people’s past experiences with him as I called him the other week just to check in and he hit me with “business has been bad I’m not sure how long the turn around on your bird will be.”

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Working...
                    X