Prayers sent for Marc

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for all

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Just want to thank everyone and ask to keep the prayers coming.

My Mom didn't have any updates, but the wife said my nephew, Marc's son, had a positive post on Book of Faces asking for continued prayers. And that he Dad was doing somewhat better.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Praying

Comment

Just asking for more prayers.

Got an update and Marc is still in the hospital, and they've determined his kidneys are only working at 12%.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

God speed. May Marc realize and experience all that God has to offer and may He intervene to heal Marc but even if this is not His will, may we all glorify Him and be inspired by the courage God has given Marc.

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers man

Comment

Update

For the first time in a long time got to speak with my cousin. She seems to be handling everything well.

Marc had a line put in this morning and will now get dialysis 3 times a week. They will see how things go before making a decision on if chemo is an option while on dialysis.

She told me today that when he was first diagnosed with cancer (Jan 2020) it was already at stage 4. The best the chemo will do is extend his life but its at a point of no return.

I thank all of you for your continued prayers. I ask you keep Mark and his family with your daily prayers and Church prayer portals.

I didn't get to speak with him as he was getting his first treatment, but hope to speak with him tomorrow.

Again, thank you all as this has been a tough one for myself.

Comment

Had a good talk with Marc tonight. He was having a good day and was talking. He's far from being in a good place, so I ask that you pray for him and his family.

To say I'm at a cross roads and wishing for a miracle is an understatement. My Cousin told me yesterday that cancer is spread everywhere in his body. His kidneys are no longer functioning, and the fluid has him swollen.

When do you pray for God's ultimate healing?

Marc is only 56 has 3 sons, a wife, and a family that loves him and wants him here longer, but at what point to you do you ask God if healing is not in the plan for his time here with us, that he be granted mercy?

I'm not ready for him to go but don't want to see him suffer.

Comment

Prayers up to our Lord God on high.

Comment

Working...
                                X