No announcement yet.

Debate thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump = angry, and I dont blame him. You guys who say he was too mean tonight, if you went through what he has the last 4 years, well.... idk, maybe you're just a saint.

Also, dont forget, they dropped the Intel on Hillary being behind the whole Russia thing today as well. Gotdang it, I'd be mad!!!

Comment

Absolute disaster and clown show on both sides. Embarrassing

Comment

The moderator should have a button to turn off the mic of the person not answering the question. Sounded like two 5 year olds fighting over crayons.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
          You respect a guy who refused to denounce white supremacy? I guess we know who you are voting for!
          Lol that’s funny

Comment

Total **** show but entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Trump has been attacked at a 96% rate by the msm since he came down the escalator...
              And y’all expect him to sit back and let a moderator talk over him and Joe lie and not be pressed about his family’s involvement in Ukraine .... the very thing they impeached him for.....
              Man some of y’all need to nut up and realize that politics has of yesteryear are over.....

He was called a clown and to shut up..

What would you have done....

Give me the businessman who had this country rolling instead of a fool who has been there for 50 years and done NOTHING
              Bingo!!!!!!

Comment

Trump was on spit when he told Wallace “ I’m debating you too”. Wallace is a little liberal b^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                  This debate further solidified my belief that neither of these two guys really represent my view on respect and American values. Trump sets a bad example for my kids. Biden needed to retire years ago.

Bring back George W.

Lol that was funny. I have to agree though, this debate definitely left a lot to be desired. At the end of the day, Trump 2020

Comment

Well, sounds like I didn't miss much the last 2/3 of the debate...

And MacDaddy I agree with you regarding Trump standing his ground.

I think he went into tonight's debate very ill-prepared. He was so busy holding rallys and bloviating about all he'd done, he failed to bone up on facts to hit Biden between the eyes with. IF they have another debate, he'd better not put on another performance like he did tonight or it will hurt him in swing states... people don't like bullies any better than they like know-it-all's... He's got to get out his polish rag a bit before the next one.

Comment

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Well, sounds like I didn't miss much the last 2/3 of the debate...

And MacDaddy I agree with you regarding Trump standing his ground.

I think he went into tonight's debate very ill-prepared. He was so busy holding rallys and bloviating about all he'd done, he failed to bone up on facts to hit Biden between the eyes with. IF they have another debate, he'd better not put on another performance like he did tonight or it will hurt him in swing states... people don't like bullies any better than they like know-it-all's... He's got to get out his polish rag a bit before the next one.
                        Biden is his polish rag. Come on man! I’m your guy!

Comment

I still can’t believe that was a Presidential debate ...

Comment

$#!+ show

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                              I paid 4K in taxes when Trump changed the tax codes. Don’t know how his $750 bill is defensible.

4k? I pay that weekly sometimes.

Care to share your secrets?

Comment

Thank goodness we have the Trump Train!!! George W. Haha! Bought and paid for.

Comment

Working...
                                X