Bergara B14 Wilderness Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bergara B14 Wilderness Hunter

Any of you guys own one? Looking for some opinions. Thanks!

I have multiple bergaras. None in the Wilderness series, but I do own a 243 hunter.

I absolutely love the gun. What are you wanting to know about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just been window shopping a little bit. I believe it just made the short list in 28nosler

Comment

Not a Wildernesses model but I do have a Pro in 300 Win Mag. Not the most mobile rifle but I love it, definitely a shooter.

Comment

Beautiful rifle, but not sure the weight (starts at 9.3 lbs) qualifies as a "Wilderness" rifle. At least what I'm thinking a "wilderness " rifle should be.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Just been window shopping a little bit. I believe it just made the short list in 28nosler

The guns will definitely shoot. I shoot the B-14 HMR in 6.5 in competitions. It is same action as the hunter.

The hunter is super light weight, and I would highly recommend the rifles. If you do ever have a problem their customer service is phenomenal. By saying that. I had made modifications to my HMR and ended up losing the sling studs emailed them asking to buy new ones and they sent two more for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got to shoot the full line of Bergara rifles for a couple of years, and I have yet to find one that disappoints. If it meets your requirements I’d give it a try.

Comment

Begara

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Any of you guys own one? Looking for some opinions. Thanks!

This fella does a complete review of that gun. It's an excellent gun.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcvaTf2v90U"]TESTED: Bergara B-14 Wilderness HMR in 6.5 PRC - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Got a wilderness terrain on the bench right now. Not shot it but very impressed.

Comment

My dad picked one up at Scheels last month in 6.5prc. Awesome rifle and really fun to shoot, great rifle and good price

Comment

Working...
                    X