X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
    Anyone running Cooper stt pros in a 295/65-20? If so can you post some pics

Comment

I have a 2018 with 37x12.50x20. I have a slight rub on the frame when turning 100%. I have a 2.5” leveling kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How bad does it effect the MPG? Just curious i got a 19 f250 thinking about this

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
          315/70/18 toyo open country Mt’s
          Just under a 36” tire. Perfect size. No rubbing
          2.5” ready lift
          No offset bullcrap. Just put it on the stock rims

That looks good. I have a 2018 f250 and have been trying to decide what direction to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck123 View Post
            How bad does it effect the MPG? Just curious i got a 19 f250 thinking about this
            I’m running 37x12.50s on my 17 F-350. Mileage was about 12-13 Hwy and 11-12 city when stock on 37s. I deleted my truck and now getting 15-16 highway, and 13-14 city. I pull a gooseneck that grossed out at 17k regularly. I get about 8-8.5 with that load.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I’m running 37x12.50s on my 17 F-350. Mileage was about 12-13 Hwy and 11-12 city when stock on 37s. I deleted my truck and now getting 15-16 highway, and 13-14 city. I pull a gooseneck that grossed out at 17k regularly. I get about 8-8.5 with that load.
              Thanks! I get 18-19 highway unloaded but I get 12-13 when hauling the 32ft goosneck with the tractor and 12ft batwing.
              Wish i could upgrade but i dont thing i can give up the mileage

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck123 View Post

Thanks! I get 18-19 highway unloaded but I get 12-13 when hauling the 32ft goosneck with the tractor and 12ft batwing.
                Wish i could upgrade but i dont thing i can give up the mileage
                I’m not seeing THAT drastic of a change. About 2-3 mpg overall going to 37s. I’ve never seen 19 a day in my life with this truck. My current mileage on 37s and deleted is about exactly what I saw on stock tires with emissions. I’m hauling a lot more than I was, and it’s tempting to drop back to 35s when these need to be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                  I have a 2018 with 37x12.50x20. I have a slight rub on the frame when turning 100%. I have a 2.5” leveling kit.

Did you put any spacers on since your using factory wheels?

Comment

Did you put any spacers on since your using factory wheels?

No, what spacers should I get? I’m ignorant when it comes to wheel spacing.

Comment

I am still nailing it down but with the proper spacer it shouldn’t rub at all

Comment

I am still nailing it down but with the proper spacer it shouldn’t rub at all

You would be better off changing rims to the proper backspacing than trying to add a spacer to your wheel assembly with stock rims. I’ve not heard good things about adding spacers due to them creating more issues than fixing.

I’m sure some person has run them with “zero issues” but I’d advise against them on front ends that are suspect to problems prior to adding non-factory parts to it.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I put expensive $400 spacers on my 2000 F250 and it kept the factory trims from rubbing. I only used them for a few months before buying rims with the proper offset. Big shops have me a hassle to do brake work and anything else that required the wheels to be removed. PM me if you are interested in the spaces. They are like new.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it may only take like a 1/4” shim spacer vs like a 2 to 3” spacer

This is only based on some forums I have read and no real experience

Comment

wheels

I think it may only take like a 1/4” shim spacer vs like a 2 to 3” spacer

This is only based on some forums I have read and no real experience

If you are keeping stock wheels 37s will rub bad on radias arm but wont hurt nothing.. You would need to do wheel spacers at a minimum or go 20x9 0 offset and it should not rub.

I personally did not want 37s on just a level. You will get about 11.5 mpg and rubbing drives me insane. I stuck with 2.5" icon leveling springs and fox shocks with resi and 35" ridge grapplers. Turned out great. If you are keeping stock wheels and plan to use discount for rotations, you will need 295/65s. If not, you can do the 35x12,50. My brother in law has 37s, I have 35s leveled, the 37s look good on stock wheels but rub bad. On aftermarket wheels, 37s look too big in my opinion for just a level but will work just fine.
                              Last edited by Hogwild84; 10-14-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I think 37's look awesome on a leveled truck. I had them on my truck previously but I got a great deal on a set of 35's so I went that route but it does not look near as mean. Nitto recently has started making 37x11.50x20 and I really want to see these on a superduty. I am worried they will look like pizza cutters being that tall and 1" narrower but I am sure it will help on MPG's to keep the rolling resistance down.

Comment

Working...
                                X