Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Cheater!! Lol

I made sure to include the 4-16 in my original post maybe meeting his budget because I just knew someone like you would call me out

I missed the F1.

If you find 5-25 F1’s for $1800 or lower let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I made sure to include the 4-16 in my original post maybe meeting his budget because I just knew someone like you would call me out

I missed the F1.

If you find 5-25 F1’s for $1800 or lower let me know.
      I sure will. I’ll send you a picture of it on one of my rifles lmao

Comment

For the money I would go with meopta r1 4x16x44

Comment

My buddy just a mk5 with one of the new moa reticles and turret for 1530 delivered off eurooptic.

Comment

The 5-25 ATACR is overly large and heavy for a hunting rifle anyways. The 4-16 is about the right size, but still slightly heavy. For the performance of it I’ll take that minor weight difference though. Ideally I’d like to see NF make something in the 3-18 range with a 30mm tube and ATACR glass. That would be an ideal LR hunting optic.

Ah some reason when I read the weight comment I assumed it was a LR hunting optic. Which doesn’t seem to be the case. In that case the 5-25 ATACR would be a pretty great option.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments and input guys, I really do appreciate it. This will give me lots of food for thought as I look around, and help me explore some options I hadn't thought about.

Comment

I have no experience with them but check out Primary arms platinum addition. They supposedly are manufactured at the same plant as nightforce and the vortex razor. Japanese glass made in Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
                  I have no experience with them but check out Primary arms platinum addition. They supposedly are manufactured at the same plant as nightforce and the vortex razor. Japanese glass made in Japan.

FYI just because something is made at the same plant that does not mean quality. The customer sets the specs they want. And then it’s built. NOT saying those are junk, even though I’d put money they don’t compare to the 2 you mentioned based on their track record so far. But who knows. They might!!

Comment

There is absolutely a step up Niche in the 1200ish some scopes I would look at there

Athalon Ares ETR
                    Sig scopes
                    Look for a used higher tier optic...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      FYI just because something is made at the same plant that does not mean quality. The customer sets the specs they want. And then it’s built. NOT saying those are junk, even though I’d put money they don’t compare to the 2 you mentioned based on their track record so far. But who knows. They might!!

Thanks. Ive owned the forementioned scopes as well but was trying to through out an option in the price range he posted.

Comment

I have a Bushnell HDMR I have been trying to sell if you’re interested.

Comment

Working...
                        X