This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 9

Let's see if we can act like adults this week.

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      Let's see if we can act like adults this week.
      no chance!

Comment

Let's Go Horns! Kicked some *** during the bye and need to bring the pain to Okie State!

Comment

Texas opens up as a 3 point favorite on the road at OSU. The question is going to be is Sam healthy or does Shane get the start. If Sam can play, is his ability to run taken away to try to protect the shoulder is my concern.

It is going to be white knuckle from here on out for Texas. Texas has the ability to win the rest of their games, but I haven't seen them put it all together yet. All I ask for is 1-0 this week.

Comment

Something tells me they will protect his shoulder. Is his leadership enough?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have also got my eyes on Tech vs Iowa Sate in Ames. Tech is still in the hunt, but has at Iowa State, OU, and Texas in the next three weeks.

Comment

Ags by fiddy.
                sips have two loses coming, but not this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Texas opens up as a 3 point favorite on the road at OSU. The question is going to be is Sam healthy or does Shane get the start. If Sam can play, is his ability to run taken away to try to protect the shoulder is my concern.

It is going to be white knuckle from here on out for Texas. Texas has the ability to win the rest of their games, but I haven't seen them put it all together yet. All I ask for is 1-0 this week.
                  Nothing is a given with this team, tons of talent and tons of upside. But they are truely Jekyll and Hyde. They have already superseded my expectations this season with a 6-1 start, I hope they can finish strong and continue to build on their success.

Comment

Hopefully the Ags get some guys back and can get it going at Miss St this weekend. Run D will have to continue to be good and shut the run down to force MsST to try and throw the ball. Offense has gotta finish drives, they’re moving the ball well, just struggling to get TD’s in the red zone

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Nothing is a given with this team, tons of talent and tons of upside. But they are truely Jekyll and Hyde. They have already superseded my expectations this season with a 6-1 start, I hope they can finish strong and continue to build on their success.
                      That is the exciting part. They are 6-1 and haven't put it all together yet. I am not getting caught up in the current ranking or the possibility of a CFP spot as this team is not there yet. My goal for them is to continue to improve and get a spot in the Big 12 Championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Ags by fiddy.
                        sips have two loses coming, but not this week.
                        9-3 would have been totally acceptable before the season. You must be crazy after week one.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          That is the exciting part. They are 6-1 and haven't put it all together yet. I am not getting caught up in the current ranking or the possibility of a CFP spot as this team is not there yet. My goal for them is to continue to improve and get a spot in the Big 12 Championship game.
                          I'd take that in a heartbeat for year two and it's good to have the Oline developing under Hand, gives this team a chance on offense they havent had the last few years.

I felt like this was a 9-3 type season simply based on an upward trend in development and age. It's crazy how many Freshmen have made there presence felt on this current roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            9-3 would have been totally acceptable before the season. You must be crazy after week one.

Agreed. 9-3 would be solid. Ahead of where everyone expected.

Ags are currently exactly where everyone expected. Let’s see how the season finishes.

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

Working...
                              X