Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty until proven guilty

Comment

They've coached her up on this for two months. I'm sure she is prepared to testify.

Gary

Comment

Kavanaugh better come out swinging and have solid evidence to back him up. This is a bunch of fabricated lies. So who will be the next nominee?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Kavanaugh better come out swinging and have solid evidence to back him up. This is a bunch of fabricated lies. So who will be the next nominee?

Who would want to be ??

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            There sure is a lot of I don’t remember to these questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            they learned that from Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
              Who would want to be ??
              Not I!

Comment

How much do you think Coca-cola is paying her for the product placement on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                  Who would want to be ??
                  Amy Barrett

Comment

Amy Barrett

I’m beginning to wonder if Trump
                    may be playing the libs like a fiddle and this is his real plan for the nominee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Amy Barrett
                      interesting to see how the left will destroy her

Comment

Here's a visual for those not able to watch.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          may be playing the libs like a fiddle and this is his real plan for the nominee.

If so it's pretty sick to destroy a man for no reason. I don't believe that is the case.

Comment

Her selective memory still puzzles me. I hope the senators (republican) see thru this BS. I wonder if she's ever seen a UFO? After all she still hangs out with a lot of "beach people" according to her testimony. I'll bet she has a California medical cannabis card too and nobody bothered to ask that question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Man I have actually been thinking, today, this exact same thing.. I know that's a stretch but none of this makes sense at face value.. Who the heck knows!!!!!

Comment

That was complete idiocracy. The format of the questioning was terrible. The prosecutor could get no where in the questioning. She asked Ford to confirm statements that she had just made and then Ford would fumble around and burn up all the time. The prosecutor did an awful job in my opinion of not hammering home the simple facts, which include no one, not even her lifelong female friend, corroborating her story.

Ford isn't smart enough to see herself for what she is, a pawn. She was used by the Dems to carry out this character assassination. They sat on her letter for 45 days while doing nothing. The allegations could have been fully investigated during that time. If they really cared about Ford's well being, which they continuously spouted during their allotted time rather than asking pertinent questions, then they would have investigated her claims in private, as she asked them to, and not turned this into the public circus that it is now.

The entire story is bogus. The building a second door story because she has PTSD from this event is so far out there. She mentioned that the second door is used by tenants in her home. That would make all the sense in the world as to why a second door was installed. Being so traumatized by an event 30 years ago causing you to install a second door in your home makes no sense when the woman who sat up there was giggling and laughing, etc. She didn't know who was there, where "there" was, how she got there, how she got away from there, nothing.

The dems blasted the lack of investigation however their criticism should have been directed at Feinstein because shes the one that backed everyone into this corner timing wise. But don't let it fool you, that's exactly what each Dem up there wanted to happen and they used this Ford yahoo as their chess piece.

I don't believe BK did what she says she did. If he did, he wouldn't have been charged with a crime then, and probably not now had it happened in 2018. Regardless, that ship sailed years ago and Ford's opportunity to bring it to light and actually be viewed as credible should have sailed away right along with it but we live in a time when politicians on both sides of the isle are so downright degenerate that they are ruining the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X