No announcement yet.

SpaceX 60 satellites launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just more dark sky’s disappearing forever.

Comment

They will be used for global internet. Which will be used to fund the missions to Mars. I did some reading after seeing them a couple weeks ago.

Comment

As cool as that is.....not quite sure I will enjoy seeing that ever night eventually.

Comment

What’s a shame nobody is talking about is now when you go outside and look up it’s going to look like someone’s playing Tic Tac Toe in the sky instead of seeing all stars. If your into that sort of thing I guess that’s ok but when I go outside it’s to be outside and look up at the stars not constantly reminded oh look their goes that rich mans toys flying by all night long. Call me old fashioned,

Comment

my wife and I saw them a month ago while sitting around our campfire at our Archer county place. I told my wife I didn't think my 45 and AR was gonna be enough to save us. I thought we were being invaded until I did a little searching.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Just passing. Not my video but pretty much what I saw.

STARLINK satellites train seen from earth - SpaceX Elon Musk - YouTube
              BS, that's UFOs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                What’s a shame nobody is talking about is now when you go outside and look up it’s going to look like someone’s playing Tic Tac Toe in the sky instead of seeing all stars. If your into that sort of thing I guess that’s ok but when I go outside it’s to be outside and look up at the stars not constantly reminded oh look their goes that rich mans toys flying by all night long. Call me old fashioned,
                Old fashioned.

Comment

I hope that they are aimed at ETX. We are on the list for starlink later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    Old fashioned.
                    Ok you got me

Comment

I saw them a while back and my wife thought I was crazy. Had to google to show her.

Comment

Ruins Milky Way photography.

Comment

Working...
                        X