X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I found it in early 2002 or so-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was around 2000-2001. Cat was the first one to post welcoming me. Fun times!

Comment

I was here in 2001 or 2002. Been a long time!!!

Comment

03 or 04 for me.

Comment

Official "OG"

Comment

Originally posted by Bowwiz View Post
              Official "OG"
              We're not worthy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                I was here back in '02 or 03 for like 2 weeks. Completely forgot my Name ( is was Shane something) and password. I asked a few questions about hunting Old Mexico as I was interested at the time. A few members responded and answered some questions and believe I logged off and kinda forgot about the site for many years.
                It was similar for me. The guy who got me into bowhunting told me about TBH in late '04 or early '05 and I joined. I mainly lurked and soaked up knowledge because I was new to archery. Years later I forgot what my name and password was so I just rejoined. I'm pretty sure I was Pineywoods or something similar before.

Comment

Official "OG"

Daaaang look what the cat drug in!! A Bowwiz effect sighting!....... Welcome back David!

Comment

Official "OG"
                    No doubt an OG.

Welcome back, brother.

Comment

Still here, seems the list gets thinner and thinner all the time.

Comment

Official "OG"
                        There ya go.

Comment

Good to see you post David. It’s been over 15 maybe 17 years since we last saw each other in Austin.

I never made it to Texss to live. We’re retired now in Montana.

Comment

Somewhere around 02-03 for me.

Comment

Many many moons ago.

Comment

Around 2003 or so. Was Riverbotmhunter back before the 06 crash. Went on 1 group hunt way back in the day at I believe Bowhunters Paradise. Started coaching my kids’ teams & just got so busy with other distractions & I kinda forgot about the GS. Fast forward more than a decade later & now 1 kid is an Aggie grad & the other is half way through. Got back on here a year or so ago due to a coworker mentioning the website since he’s on here. Just haven’t posted much since checking back in. Good to see some old names popping back up.

Comment

Working...
                                X