Gearhead Archery??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gearhead Archery??

Looking to get a bow to start bow hunting. Have used bows my entire life just never archery hunted. I was trying to research what bow to get for hunting and I ran across Gearhead archery. Anyone use them? I saw they make a little one 24” ATA. I hunt everything from whitetail in Texas to elk in Colorado. Some various animals in New Mexico as well. Was thinking the Gearhead bow would be nice. But looking for experience with the equipment? And any advice on what to get for a first hunting bow?

Those look like some kind of futuristic video game weapon. I will pass on that. Lots of great bows out these days though. I would recommend going to a pro shop and getting measured and then shoot several different brands in your price range. Let the bow pick you

Comment

I agree with hogslayer. I'd stick with mathews bowtech pse or even Bear bows over one of those.. you can get a fully rigged Bear for less than or around 600 dollars . They shoot just as good as the flagship bows..

Comment

Anything but Gearhead. Pure garbage

Comment

hoyt one bow and done bow

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Those look like some kind of futuristic video game weapon. I will pass on that. Lots of great bows out these days though. I would recommend going to a pro shop and getting measured and then shoot several different brands in your price range. Let the bow pick you
            This.

Comment

I be the one to say I love mine and I have a vxr also killed lots of animals. It’s my go to bow I have the T24

Comment

Working...
              X