Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    Thanks to you all for the kind words and prayers.

We have Kristin’s ashes back at home now and planning their distribution. First up will be the farm in Iowa where just at the edge of the crotch field a big oak tree overlooks the primary areas. There lies my uncle and cousin with Kristin soon to arrive. In the spring we will bring her on two trips: VA Beach, Outer Banks, and Charleston. The second being Cape Cod and Lake Ontario. Kristin asked to be taken and spread where she enjoyed family and the Atlantic together. She wants the girls to gather a pebble or shell from each location to remember her. Nice thing is my girls will get a couple free trips on dad next year.
    Thinking and continuing to pray for you guys Tim. I know this holiday season will be extremely hard on the family. God bless.

Comment

Sounds awesome, Tim! You’re still in my prayers, buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have Kristin’s ashes back at home now and planning their distribution. First up will be the farm in Iowa where just at the edge of the crotch field a big oak tree overlooks the primary areas. There lies my uncle and cousin with Kristin soon to arrive. In the spring we will bring her on two trips: VA Beach, Outer Banks, and Charleston. The second being Cape Cod and Lake Ontario. Kristin asked to be taken and spread where she enjoyed family and the Atlantic together. She wants the girls to gather a pebble or shell from each location to remember her. Nice thing is my girls will get a couple free trips on dad next year.

Special Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This makes my stomach hurt. I’m sorry sir. God bless you and your family.

Comment

God bless you and your girls.
            Rest In Peace Kristin.

Comment

So sorry for your loss and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry Tim. It so very hard cause you realize they will be whole and happy in Heaven but we don’t want them to leave. God heals all brother and in due time He has a special way of changing your focus from who you lost to how grateful y’all are having had her.
                Blessings brother,
                Bruce

Comment

Whew, much respect sir. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mercy, may god bless you and your Family on these future trips. Prayers up.

Comment

Hugs and prayers, Tim. May the Lord bless your paths and make your journey smooth.

Comment

Sounds really special.
                        God bless you and your girls.

Comment

Working...
                        X