Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to prevent the State of the Union address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to prevent the State of the Union address?

What is her reason behind it? Well what is she telling the public her reason is? Can she keep the POTUS from giving the address?

She's a Dim, and it's Trump. Need anymore explanation?

Comment

She is scared people will agree with Trump

"Build the wall and crime will fall"

Comment

She doesn't want him to give the address because it would put the democratic party in a bad light. Trump would have the momentum going into negotiations. That's the real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          She doesn't want him to give the address because it would put the democratic party in a bad light. Trump would have the momentum going into negotiations. That's the real reason.
          Nailed it.

Comment

I don't think she can stop him from giving one, can she?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              No. But she doesn't want to have to sit behind him on live national TV while he makes the case for protecting the border to the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                She can ask nicely...thats about it.

Comment

Because she’s an ignorant moron.

Comment

If you guys havent figured it out in 2 years I will put it in simple terms. If Trump says up, Dems say down. If Trump says left, Dems say right. And its not going to change.

Comment

I don't understand it either - just a political pandering show starring that ridiculous woman.

Comment

Well I've heard reports of Trump giving the address from the Senate or the White House instead of addressing all the members of Congress, as is the tradition.

Does Pelosi have the key to the front door, and is refusing to let anyone in or what? I understand she hates the POTUS, but can she really force him to give the SOTU address somewhere else?

We all know Democrats hate Trump. Y'all can save those obvious comments.

Comment

What can she legally do?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Well I've heard reports of Trump giving the address from the Senate or the White House instead of addressing all the members of Congress, as is the tradition.

Does Pelosi have the key to the front door, and is refusing to let anyone in or what? I understand she hates the POTUS, but can she really force him to give the SOTU address somewhere else?

We all know Democrats hate Trump. Y'all can save those obvious comments.
                            The President isnt allowed in the House unless invited, so yes as Speaker she can keep him out. The Senate could invite him to address them or he can give the SOTU anywhere he chooses.

Comment

I really think it is because they dont want to show Ruthie dead on national TV.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X