Pay per month car wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay per month car wash

What do y’all think of this pay per month car wash’s. I live in a small town but with in a radius of 15-20 miles there is 3-4 of these type of car washes. I had a account at one place that was running a special $10 per month for 3 months, then back to normal price. No contract or anything. Regular price range from 20-40 a month.

I like to keep my truck clean and it is very handy to drive through when in a rush and dose a good job and the unlimited vacuum is a plus. I could do it at the house but I have very hard water which makes more work

What y’all say. Worth it or stick to the quarter type wash

I don’t use them, but the few we have in our area are always packed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do it. 2 washes a month it’s a 50% ROI
      I generally wash my truck at least that much anyway

Comment

I do it for mine and my wife’s. Usually hit it twice a week. She makes it once a week.

Comment

we have them everywhere and i think they are great. makes keeping the car clean very easy. just swing in get a wash , hit the vac and you are out in literally 10-15 minutes
          i think the fact that they are so convenient makes keeping the car clean much easier vs. only doing it every now and then. it's part of my monday and friday morning routine now, drop the kid at school and then to the car wash.

Comment

I use it here in Houston. I go every Monday morning before work, clean then fill up with gas. If tree pollen or rains hit, I will run through again. I use the dog out of it.

Comment

We talked about this yesterday and I think we are going to start doing it. We both have new cars and it's on the way home so why not run through it once a week for a 50% savings and have a nice clean car.

Comment

$10/month is cheaper than 2 car washes per month. I guess its really how often you have your truck washed.

Comment

The one I use is $16.99 a month unlimited. And, vacuums are free. Not bad when you are in a rush. I usually have my truck detailed at least once a month.

Comment

Just signed up yesterday for $10/month for 3 months. They promised they would email me when the 3 months was up. My truck was filthy for a trip to the lease and I went thru the wash twice. I will cancel when 3 months is up unless they offer to extend it.

Comment

my daughter uses one in Canyon several times a week. All the dust out there keeps her jeep pretty dirty if she doesn't use it. I wish there was one near me

Comment

My wife uses one . Me on the other hand I don’t believe in washing trucks .

Comment

Don't wash mine often either. My mom used one for awhile, noticed that they didn't seem to be taking much care with her paint when it came to drying. Started to see some evidence of that on her black paint after a few months.

Comment

I use one in New Braunfels that is $20/mo. I love it. Super quick and the vacuum is very powerful so you can run over everything very quickly. I typically go 2-3x per week.

I used to never care about how clean a truck is, but after doing this and getting used to it being clean all the time, I hate even a film of dust on the hood.

Comment

We use one for both our vehicles. $40 a month for both vehicles. It is part of my weekend routine now to wash,dry, and vacuum both on Sunday mornings. Unless it is raining. The Buc-EE’s by my house is $16 for 1 time.

Comment

Working...
                              X