Truck stolen in Corpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck stolen in Corpus

Corpus peeps, please keep your eyes out for my sons truck that was stolen from his apartment Sunday am. I'm sure it is long gone but I've seen the green screen's detective work and anything is possible. I've had that truck for almost 20 years. Sucks to lose it!!
    Attached Files

Nice truck, I hate thieves. I'll keep an eye out for it with the rear window decals.

Comment

When mine was stolen on a Sunday, I was told by the police that I would either find it stripped on Tuesday or never see it again. Mine was a 15-yr old F250 gasser. Got a call that it was found on Tuesday. Had to replace the ignition switch and pay for the tow. Didn't take my new wheels/tires. Good luck getting yours back tomorrow.

Comment

Hoping they find it for ya! I will keep an eye out.

Comment

I will keep my eyes peeled. Unfortunately it’s probably in Mexico by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys! Window decals are still the same. I'd love to pay for an ignition switch and a tow at this point. Gonna be hell coming up with a value on this one.

Comment

Bet it has already had the back seat removed and is hauling illegals already .

Comment

Man that sux.

Comment

I had mine stolen 4 weeks ago in San Antonio. Friday a week ago the insurance settled with me. The following Monday at 2am the police called and found it near the border. They were using it to run illegals most likely. Truck was trashed but in ok condition, but I had already signed my title over to insurance so nothing I could do about it.

Comment

its in ole Mexico by now

Comment

Sure wish we would start cutting hands off.

Comment

This raises the hair on the back of my neck. Good luck finding it.

Comment

I’ll keep an eye out for it when it comes through on 35 loaded down.

Comment

Can you say Mexico ?? Mine got stolen too. Ripped the rear seat out and trashed the interior. One month and 5000 miles later, it was found.

Comment

I’m in Beeville & will keep an eye open but it’s probably headed west!

Comment

Working...
                              X