Any Barndominium builders on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Barndominium builders on here?

I'm looking to get one up very soon. I have 10 acres behind my current home where this will be going. Are there any builders on here? Something similar to this around 2,800-3,000sq ft.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Ttt

Comment

Good luck finding a builder. I’ve been trying as well, but most pass looking for bigger jobs

Comment

Get with Chuy. He’s building ours at the coast and he is out of Montgomery.
        Exteriors of Texas…

Micheal

Comment

Sent you a PM!

I'm your dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Friends of ours owns the barndomium magazine. The focus is on design but work with builders obviously. There HGTV show is being discussed for 2023 launch.....really niiiice stuff.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              I'm looking to get one up very soon. I have 10 acres behind my current home where this will be going. Are there any builders on here? Something similar to this around 2,800-3,000sq ft.

You should call Mr. Lilly that built the one in the pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                Sent you a PM!

I'm your dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Send me a PM and tell me what's up.

Comment

I have seen Exteriors of Texas on Facebook but really thought we were likely out range for them. I didn't know it was someone here on TBH either.

Another note on barndos. I have been told metal vs traditional sticks and bricks is higher these days due to metal costs. Is this true? I had wanted barndo but since we have a 30 x 40 building in place, the home doesn't need a connected shop now. PM would be great to answer this.

Comment

Metal Buildings of Texas. That would be Mr. Lilley's company and the one who built the Barndo in the picture. He also owns Lilley Construction and they also do the interior for the Barndo's.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                      Metal Buildings of Texas. That would be Mr. Lilley's company and the one who built the Barndo in the picture. He also owns Lilley Construction and they also do the interior for the Barndo's.

Where is he located?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                        Where is he located?
                        Livingston

Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                          I have seen Exteriors of Texas on Facebook but really thought we were likely out range for them. I didn't know it was someone here on TBH either.

Another note on barndos. I have been told metal vs traditional sticks and bricks is higher these days due to metal costs. Is this true? I had wanted barndo but since we have a 30 x 40 building in place, the home doesn't need a connected shop now. PM would be great to answer this.
                          We have been in the home planning process since February. We with equal square footage our bids are coming in higher on the bardo option. Steel is just crazy high.

Comment

If you're in Conroe, I'm sure you have heard of Aces out of Huntsville. The two brothers have done some beautiful builds over the years. In the "residential" tab, some of their work can be seen. Click on the pics and the interior work can be seen for that pic. They can create anything you want.

Ace's Custom Builds is a home & commercial construction company based in Huntsville, Texas. Need a general contractor or builder? Reach out today.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by BowPro73; 07-28-2022, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Send me a PM and tell me what's up.
                              Thought you went with JM?

Comment

Working...
                              X