Could really use some Aggie help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could really use some Aggie help....

Could you please point out where the first place recruiting trophies are to be picked up?

[b]LSU Baseball Report For Immediate Release – September 23, 2022 COLLEGIATE BASEBALL RANKS LSU RECRUITING CLASS NO. 1 IN THE NATION[/b] BATON ROUGE, La.

LSU's ability to recruit Louisiana kids under the TOPS scholarship program and then use the baseball scholarships for out of state kids is about as bad as Vandy putting half their team on academic scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
      LSU's ability to recruit Louisiana kids under the TOPS scholarship program and then use the baseball scholarships for out of state kids is about as bad as Vandy putting half their team on academic scholarships.

Does that require an asterisk being placed on the trophy? Need to know before picking it up.

Comment

Top 10 class 15 of the last 16 years. Congrats. Hopefully they can improve on their final season rankings of 23, 15, 17, 14, and unranked over the last five years.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but dont they have a nice NIL set up with marucci bats?

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
            Top 10 class 15 of the last 16 years. Congrats. Hopefully they can improve on their final season rankings of 23, 15, 17, 14, and unranked over the last five years.
            No one cares about W's and L's. It is about the cruits and stars!

Comment

Dang. Texas at 30 something.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for the players! Gotta go where the money is!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Could you please point out where the first place recruiting trophies are to be picked up?

[b]LSU Baseball Report For Immediate Release – September 23, 2022 COLLEGIATE BASEBALL RANKS LSU RECRUITING CLASS NO. 1 IN THE NATION[/b] BATON ROUGE, La.

Have Krylon, Will travel......
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-23 131707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	24692940

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Have Krylon, Will travel......
                    [ATTACH]1103272[/ATTACH]
                    Sold that place to the X two months ago. You can paint a giant dildo on it for all I care LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Sold that place to the X two months ago. You can paint a giant dildo on it for all I care LOL!
                      I can find you....I gots peeps in low places!

Comment

Comment

at the same place the Aggies picked up their #1 recruiting class in Football for '21. Not seeing much return on that trophy thus far.

Comment

Dang you got it bad bro [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X