X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Pig Sooie!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      I noticed that PFF has 3 of TT DL guys in the Top 10 in the Big 12. That will be a matchup to watch with TT DL vs Texas OL. Hoping Texas can run the ball to set the tone early.
      They have been stout up front so far. Nice change to see a Defense show up. Tyree Wilson who transferred in from A&M has been a beast and saw several early round draft projections for him. 6'6 275 but lean and big wingspan.

But the matchup that worries me is UT DL vs Tech OL. Tech OL has struggled so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        Jerry's world
        Jerryworld.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I noticed that PFF has 3 of TT DL guys in the Top 10 in the Big 12. That will be a matchup to watch with TT DL vs Texas OL. Hoping Texas can run the ball to set the tone early.
          Hate to use Bama as a point of reference because they were no doubt hyped up for that game, but. If the OL can hold up well enough versus that DL. They should have a pretty good season considering there are 2 true freshmen on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Jerryworld.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Man you are slumming with that new avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Dallas.......I did like Max Johnson's accuracy last week, the WR just can't get separation outside of Stewart / Ainias and Marshall, and had DB draped on them several times.... Need those 2 FR to step up after their suspension.

Our LB just aren't good run defenders and weakest link on the D. When we lost our #2 or 3 LB in sam game for a few weeks, we we're in trouble. I still don't know why we didn't grab a portal LB in the offseason, hell even Fisher said Drew Sanders at Arky reached out.
              LB depth has been bad for multiple years, and was a definite weakness coming out of last season. Sanders would have been a huge add for this defense, but I guess we didn't have any spots open for him when he inquired last season. At the time, Scarlett (non qualifier) took up a spot, and Perkins was still committed (making his decommit a double whammy for the LB position). I admire Jimbo for being loyal, but a veteran like Sanders sure would be a valuable addition to this defense.

Russell and Lee were awful against Miami. Even Cooper looked pedestrian when it came to reading keys and run fits (he was really good in coverage, though.)
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ags beat Pigs by a low scoring close game
                Horns win a close High Scoring game against Tech
                Kansas goes 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  LB depth has been bad for multiple years, and was a definite weakness coming out of last season. Sanders would have been a huge add for this defense, but I guess we didn't have any spots open for him when he inquired last season. At the time, Scarlett (non qualifier) took up a spot, and Perkins was still committed (making his decommit a double whammy for the LB position). I admire Jimbo for being loyal, but a veteran like Sanders sure would be a valuable addition to this defense.

Russell and Lee were awful against Miami. Even Cooper looked pedestrian when it came to reading keys and run fits (he was really good in coverage, though.)
                  Perkins is going to be a beast. You can tell he's still getting adjusted to the college game but he's a freak of an athlete and getting more and more snaps every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Really hoping getting Jackson DT back to playing meaningful reps (only played 3 vs Miami) and Walter Nolen back at DT this week will help shore some of the run D up

We should also see Tunmise (DE) back.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Ags beat Pigs by a low scoring close game
                      Horns win a close High Scoring game against Tech
                      Kansas goes 4-0
                      I love seeing Kansas improving. Might not love it on game week but good to see them fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Sounds good to me! You're on
                        Here’s a preview of your avatar next week. 😁
                        Attached Files

Comment

Chad, we doing an Avitar bet? Im down. Can be for a week or 2 or until season over. These bets usually straight up or +/- points? Smart - You can get in on it too! I'll just double my time lol.

Comment

Because I’m recovering from my Vegas trip and resting today, here is something Mustang like for your viewing pleasure. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              Here’s a preview of your avatar next week. 😁
                              lol, saw that the other day. I really felt like they should have used the Trans Am

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                                Because I’m recovering from my Vegas trip and resting today, here is something Mustang like for your viewing pleasure. I like it.

https://twitter.com/DallasPonyUp/sta...smK2j4wRHq_5bw
                                Oh hell no lol! Screw Craig James x10. Top tier POS.

Comment

Working...
                                X