No announcement yet.

Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo inventory on store shelves has been cyclic since Obama. I doubt the cycles will change any time soon and prices will continue to go up. Scalpers and hoarders are not going to get hurt from stocking up. Those that don’t stock up during the good times are the ones paying premium prices during the bad times. The Left is not going to stop trying to disarm citizens. An attack on ammo manufacturing and sales is an avenue the Left might attempt. Depend on stocked shelves at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      I should have gotten more when it was $13.99!
      That is what I did with 6.5 Creedmoor ammo

Comment

I'm going to lay in a bunch more in early 2024. That things will skyrocket just prior to the presidential election is just a given.

Comment

It seems like $40-50/box of 20 is the new price for most hunting ammo now. I hit a lot of gun shows buying and selling. Not just the gun shows either. Local stores also. Rarely is a box of hunting ammo below those prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            It seems like $40-50/box of 20 is the new price for most hunting ammo now. I hit a lot of gun shows buying and selling. Not just the gun shows either. Local stores also. Rarely is a box of hunting ammo below those prices.
            I am not paying anywhere near that for 243, 270, and 308. Maybe you should check out Norma ammo.

Comment

Norma is great ammo, and up until a couple of months ago Academy was selling 20 round boxes in standard calibers for $24.99 for 20 rounds. Now Academy is charging $34.99 per box. Pretty significant jump in price. I have been looking for some 130 grain .270 Win in standard Remington Core Lokt, but have been striking out at Academy, Walmart, Bass Pro, and Field & Stream/****’s. If anybody has seen any lately please let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X