Port A fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port A fishing

Haven’t been to Port Aransas in years. Taking the family this weekend. Is it worth bringing my rods down there to fish? Is he fishing any good on the pier at night? Looking for input. Thanks!

Haven’t been in a while !
    We always hammered sharks and rays at night on Horace Cauldwell pier !

Comment

Heck yes! This is prime time of year coming up. Jetties , pier, or bay

Comment

Jetties on fire

Comment

Look at the forecast. Suppose to be a washout.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Look at the forecast. Suppose to be a washout.
            Ya, we’ve been looking at that too. Might be sitting inside all weekend

Comment

I am of the belief, that if you try to fish, your heart rate might go down, you will enjoy every little or big fish that you catch, and if you are with your family, it will be fun.
              That being said, if you dont try , you cant catch. I know the pompano were showing up last week. some big reds, and sharks being caught. Try looking at Nick Meyer on youtube, he does a daily beach conditions report.
              * i live ten minutes from the beach, and I am guilty of working to much. Have fun. we are slated for lots of rain this weekend forecast.

Comment

Pomp are not there in numbers yet but next time it lays out for 2-3 days I’m gonna goto the “high banks” and give it a try. I know it’s early and water is a little warm but it will be fun anyway

Comment

Working...
                X