X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldtip Velocity Pro 300

Flex Fletch Silent Knight SK-2 Vanes in four Fletch

Sevr 2.0 100 grain broadhead

Two 20 grain FACT weights screwed into the back of the insert. Front end total weight 151 grains (insert 11 grains, FACT weights 40 grains, broadhead 100 grains)

Total arrow weight 452 grains

280 fps at 64 lbs.

FOC 13.44%

I really don't care what the FOC is as long as I get perfect arrow flight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 08-28-2022, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      Same as the last 2 years. Victory V3’s. No idea on weight, no idea on FOC, no idea on speed. Shooting the Deepower 3 blades off Amazons that I saw on Lusk’s YouTube reviews. Seem to be a great head so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve killed a couple of pigs with those. Very respectable. Can’t beat the price, and they’re pretty tough. Sharpening on a flat stone then stropping?

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
        Have you shot your broadheads and walk back tuned?
        400 spine is extremely light for all that front weight unless your arrows are really short.

I am running a 330 spine 50 grains + 85 grain rage ss head, total arrow weighs 413 out of a 60# Realm x getting 285 fps.
        This setup keeps stacking critters never an issue with hogs or deer - 30 ish now

The arrows are 28.5” long. Yes I’ve walked back to 40yrds & they fly straight & group with field points. I though that was gonna be alot of weight on the front so I started tuning at 51# but they fly like junk. Just kept turning the weight the weight up till they fly straight, which ended up at 59.6# on my scale. Then shot 20, 30 & 40 still flying straight, screwed on the German Kentic 2 blade. Shot broadhead & field point at all 3 ranges & group at all 3 ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
          Is this a change from last year, if so why the change??

Only change is type of broadheads. Tuffhead single bevel over my Massai single bevel for the last 6 or so years. Tuffhead is rated as a higher grade of steel and they touch up the heads b4 before shipping out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Black Eagle rampage 300/.001”. 29.75 shaft length. Reflective wraps, 3degree offset blazers, lighted nocks. 52grain insert, 75grain insert screw in. 100 grain heads. 16-17% FOC and 530 Gn arrow weight.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
              Black Eagle rampage 300/.001”. 29.75 shaft length. Reflective wraps, 3degree offset blazers, lighted nocks. 52grain insert, 75grain insert screw in. 100 grain heads. 16-17% FOC and 530 Gn arrow weight.
              I did the 6 or 8 inch reflective wraps this year. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                Goldtip Velocity Pro 300

Flex Fletch Silent Knight SK-2 Vanes in four Fletch

Sevr 2.0 100 grain broadhead

Two 20 grain FACT weights screwed into the back of the insert. Front end total weight 151 grains (insert 11 grains, FACT weights 40 grains, broadhead 100 grains)

Total arrow weight 452 grains

280 fps at 64 lbs.

FOC 13.44%

I really don't care what the FOC is as long as I get perfect arrow flight.

How do you like those flex fletch?

Comment

They are awesome. I shoot Flex Fletch for 3D (low profile 3") and the Silent Knight 2" (SK-2) for my hunting arrows.

As lot of guys use the Silent Knight 3" on their hunting arrows.

Look here:

Silent Knight Vanes create half the sound of any comparable vane. They are faster, smaller profile, tight tolerances, and more! Get one today!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    I did the 6 or 8 inch reflective wraps this year. [emoji106]

I don’t know how long they’ve been available…but, Whoever came up with the idea deserves a fat stack of cash.

No more lost arrows.

Comment

So the super duper 27.6778% FOC double single bevel arrows kill the critters better?

Comment

Working...
                      X