No announcement yet.

2 More to Aggieland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 2 more Ags! I am taking my oldest daughter to CS tomorrow for her official campus visit.

Comment

Congrats to you and mom. Having an empty nest was great when my two girls headed out to college.

Comment

Awesome stuff my son is a soph there and I am sure my youngest is next up but a junior in high school..... best of luck to your girls,

Comment

Congratulations Curt and Jenn, you have done well. I have a niece in her 2nd year at TAMU, she loves it.
          And you aren't finished raising, mine are 36 and 39 and they still ask for advice.

Comment

Farmers Fight!

Well done MrCurt.
            Good luck CurtJrs.

Comment

Congratulations. Both of mine went back last week. My oldest is in her last semester there, the youngest is waiting on hopefully getting in the nursing program or just finishing her degree.

Comment

Congratulations ! What a major accomplishment.

Comment

Good luck ladies! Congrats Curt and Jen!

Comment

Now that you are empty nesters and Jenny (said in my best Forrest Gump voice) is going to be lonely, I meant to ask…what are your office hours? You travel out of town much?

Comment

Congratulations Curt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! My wife is with my daughter now before she starts her 2nd year.

My son is 2024 graduate and I literally dread him leaving everyday.

Comment

That place changed my life for the better in every way. Congrats to you and them. I hope to drop my boys off there one day.

If my boys choose to go somewhere else… well they can WALK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamvo View Post
                            That place changed my life for the better in every way. Congrats to you and them. I hope to drop my boys off there one day.

If my boys choose to go somewhere else… well they can WALK.
                            I told all my girls that they could go to school wherever they wanted. However, the only place my checks were going was TAMU.

Comment

Congrats. The family is down there, let me know if you need anything

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                I told all my girls that they could go to school wherever they wanted. However, the only place my checks were going was TAMU.
                                LOL, thanks for the chuckle- that was a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X