No announcement yet.

New images from space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive pictures indeed, having helped in just a little way with some of that technologies, is very gratifying for sure. as with S.O.F.I.A, which gave us some of the first Inferred images/Pictures of the unseen universe was awesome, now as it has flown its last mission, and the new technology immerges with these awesome pictures... feels good to be able to say. i had a minute hand in it.... it's amazes me the wonders that are out there.. for sure..

Comment

I just want Biden out and for us to take our country back... Put GOD first again.. But cool pics IF they are real...

Comment

Earth is flat , space isn’t real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NASA gets over 40 million a day from tax payers…. What are they doing ….. Hhmm flat earth

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
            NASA gets over 40 million a day from tax payers…. What are they doing ….. Hhmm flat earth
            ok

Comment

They spend most of it making fake videos of moon landing. Only the real smart people like yourself got it figured out. Its all a scam.

The jig is up. I guess I should start looking for a new place of employment.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I just want Biden out and for us to take our country back... Put GOD first again.. But cool pics IF they are real...

LOL

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    No doubt there is plenty of it out there.

Comment

Comment

I’m 100% positive God exist, also 100% positive I have cousins out there that God created.
                        The evidence is all over the earth. The earliest of human writings to cave art.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post

You don’t have image privilege……but for a few million you can

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            I’m 100% positive God exist, also 100% positive I have cousins out there that God created.
                            The evidence is all over the earth. The earliest of human writings to cave art.
                            The Bible doesn't read that way. And the only Jesus of Nazareth that exists is a human.

Comment

Amazing images no doubt but 2 things come to my mind

1) How are we seeing galaxies as they existed 4.6 billion years ago? I’m simple minded so can someone explain that please and
                              2) we may actually find something out there we may not want to find! Ever think about that? The

Comment

And to think that it's absolutely certain that our oceans will evaporate and eventually the Earth will be engulfed by the Sun as it becomes a Red Giant.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X