No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your entire family.

Comment

I'm so sorry, brother. Prayers for healing and comfort for you and your daughter's family.

Comment

My Heart feels for you and your family .. Prayers Up for Everyone ..

Comment

You and your family will be in our prayers OP.

Very sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

Comment

Many prayers and condolences very sorry for your loss..

Comment

I can't begin to imagine your pain brother. God bless.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.....prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry for your loss brother, I have three daughters myself, and cannot even begin to imagine. I pray for His comfort and peace to cover you and your family. God Bless, Rusty
                  Last edited by spidermonkey; 09-10-2021, 09:14 AM. Reason: Misp

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                    All of your comments are truly AMAZING. This is why I Love This Site.
                    Some updates.
                    The autopsy has been completed, cause of death is Pending. Awaiting Toxicology report. Police have a case open but are being very tight lipped about what's going on.
                    We will be having a Private Family Memorial on Sunday in Waco, Texas and a Public Memorial Service in Waco on Monday 9/13/2021.
                    This entire process is so gut wrenching, heartbreaking and I am LOST. I stay Mad, Sad, Heartbroke, and LOST. I really thought the unexpected loss of my father would be the worse pain I ever felt. I WAS WRONG. I would never wish this on any Parent. There are so many thoughts that run through your, and as a Daddy, you continue to blame yourself. A Daddy's job is to Protect his kids, and I feel as though I have Failed.
                    Through the funeral planning one thing has been made perfectly clear. A Ex-Wife will show their true colors. Mine has been so selfish. Everything has been attempted to be set up to NOT inconvenience her or her immediate family, and to inconvenience everyone else. I promised my Son-In-Law that I would be there to Support him and that is what I have done and will continue to do. She seems to forget that I too lost a daughter, but HE LOST HIS WIFE.

My Tribute to her is the project I am working on right now. Her wish was to be cremated and that is what will happen. I ask my Son In Law if I could make her Urn. He said yes and was actually honored that I offered. We discussed it and he told me what he wanted. Nothing fancy. A wood Box that is light in color.
                    I found some beautiful Poplar 1x8 boards and began working on it today. The finished product will be approx. 10"x8"x8". Plain Poplar wood with a High Gloss Polyurethane finish and the inside lined with a Leopard Print Clothe lining. I have a guy here in town that is working on the engraving and the plate will be attached to the top of the box.
                    What he doesn't know is on the bottom I will have a message for my Daughter and inside, under the lining, will be a picture of her and me.

I want to say a Special Thank You to this Brotherhood of Friends, Known and Unknown, that have taken time out of their life to pray for me and my family. Your prayers are what have kept me going. You gave me that Glimmer of Hope that there is light at the end of this deep, dark tunnel. I am trying to maintain so that I can continue to support my young Son In Law, my grandkids, and my wife. I know I will find the time to grieve, but now is not that time. Those that have sent PM's to me offer a porch to sit on and talk, a field to walk in and think, a ranch road to drive to clear my head, and a listening ear for me to talk; THANK YOU. God will repay you for your generosity, kindness, and compassion. For this that continue to pray for me and my family, Thank You as well. God will repay you for your selfless acts of kindness.
                    You Guys and Gals on here are Truly AMAZING People. The acts of Kindness that each of you show daily is something No Person can fully understand unless they are on here. And you all due it because you want to, expecting Nothing in return. Y'all really are Gifts from God.
                    God Bless Each and Everyone of YOU.

Sir I don't know you personally, but I know your pain! This was a gut-wrenching thread and this post is more than gut-wrenching for me to read!! I am so, so sorry for this tragic loss. No parent should have to bury their kid. Please sir, know that whatever evil that has caused this, it was NOT of the Lord's doing. There is no evil in Him. He created your daughter, and believe it or not, He loved her more than you did! I know right now as you said, there are no words that will ease your pain, and the encouragement from so many on this Green Screen family is strong medicine for what you are feeling right now. I too have experienced it. Rest assured if you lean on God Almighty and trust Him to provide, He will heal the wounds in your heart and make you whole again... Whole will be different, but whole none the less. It takes time to accomplish, and only the Lord through his Son Jesus is capable of such healing. Please sir, let Him do this for you. Your heart is wounded now, and from this post, your wounds are multiple and deep. God is big enough to handle it and bring you through this tragedy and all that is associated with it. Trust in Him.

In the appropriate time, you will come to realize that your heart is scared badly, but take heart! Scars are evidence of healing. The wound will be gone. You will be different, but You will still be God's child. Let him guide you.
                    There are many brothers and sisters here on this Green Screen who have walked this road before you. Reach out to us if you feel the need. Just do not hold it in and let your wounds fester. Camaraderie is good medicine too!

Lord, You know this tragedy and You know the needs of this family. We ask You Lord, cover them with Your Grace and Peace. Begin to heal their wounds, and show them that You have their precious daughter/wife/mom in Your fold and she is more alive than ever before waiting on the appropriate time to be reunited with them for all eternity. Give them this hope that is in Your Son Jesus just as promised, that where He is, we may be also. Lord we ask You to heal the hearts of those left behind and restore peace in the relationships of this family. Soften harden hearts and let this tragedy be used for good to that end. Lord thank You for providing an overwhelming peace that we can have even in times of tragedy through Your Son Jesus and it is in His name we ask and pray, Amen.

Glenn, I'm so so sorry man!! God bless you and your family sir!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers Up!!

Comment

I hate to hear of your loss. I am praying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers continue for you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent up.

Comment

Hurts me to read this. My Condolences to you, and all who hurts over this great loss.

Comment

Today is the Family Viewing. The Ladt Time we will ever see our Beloved Daughter, sister, wife, mom. She is loved by do many.
                                My Son Inland showed up at our house yesterday and stayed all night. I really think we needed this. I cooked a big dinner for him and he ATE. We had great conversations and I/we told him his is still family and we expect to see him more.
                                I did complete the Wooden Urn for him and presented it.

Nothing fancy, yes elegant. The inside was lined by my wife with leopard print felt, my daughters favorite print. He really liked that touch.

He was holdingthebox,turned it over and saw my message to her. We both teared up, and his response was "I LOVE IT"

The making of the box (Urn) gave me a focus and a chance to talk with her. It wasn't until I was finishing it off did it hit me, This Box will hold my daughter's ashes. And I lost it.

Greenscreen. You guys and gals are amazing. The support is incredible and I am indebted to each if you.
                                Thank you and God Bless

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X