Plumbing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumbing parts

Maybe this will help. Pvc fittings are going to be hard to find. I had to go to Cleveland to get what I needed but still need other things. I have glue and bunch of ¾ in fittings in the Shepherd area if help needed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Great offer! I'm not sure what I have but ill look and gladly share.

And if there's anything else I can do to help somebody in the Humble area please let me know. We've had power and water the whole time.
    Last edited by doug; 02-16-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hollah unkle pat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very true. No 1/2” or 3/4” to be found near Richmond as of 4pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Hollah unkle pat

I got cha on the ¾

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I got cha on the ¾

Sent you a text dawg

Comment

Neighbor had a pipe break today, he went to the store and could find nothing 1/2". Lucky for him we redid out bathroom last year and I buy in excess so I don't have to make repeated trips. Had some 1/2" copper and probably 8 to 10 couplings with all the flux and solder we needed. I think the neighbor across the street used all the remaining couplings. He had 3 breaks from what I was told. Glad I could help them. Allot of people learned a hard lesson the last couple of days. 10* with no power the attic and exterior walls get cold, you have to run all fixtures to keep the water moving in all the pipes. I'm sure the big box stores will be stocked up soon enough.

Comment

Pat I got a pile of fittings of various sizes here at the house, what do you need?

Comment

Taking a long shot here but I’m needing a 1/2 Sharkbite cap for a copper water line.
                  I am trying to fix a relatives house tonight.

I have crimped it the best I can (tried it twice). It’s at least enough to leave water on to the house but still dripping from the line bad.

I was just thinking about capping it for now.

Comment

I bought glue, primer, and pipe and fittings before the freeze. 1” pipe 3/4 pipe in pvc and cpvc 1/2 cpvc with fitting if anyone needs them. Between Dayton and Cleveland I can bring the parts and help with the repair if needed.

Comment

good on you guys!!!! need more like ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        Pat I got a pile of fittings of various sizes here at the house, what do you need?
                        It 1 inch cpvc

Comment

There was some 1inch at the Lowe’s in Livingston yesterday afternoon but no 3/4

Comment

I'm in Manvel. If anyone needs some PVC, I have 2 buckets full of miscellaneous fitting. Stuff is going to get hard to find really quick.

I had to go to 5 hardware stores yesterday just to find paste flux.

Comment

Neighbor said folks were fighting in ten isle at Lowe’s taking things out of each other’s hands this morning. Nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X