The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Got a bottle of smoke wagon uncut unfiltered batch 51 if anyone wants to trade. Looking for an ER store pick, Henry McKenna or Stagg Jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM'ed. I have McKenna 10 to trade

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      First glass of Blantons now.. I know we all taste different but I am NOT impressed!! Sounds like I should stock up on the outlaw before it's not available.. Oh well I keep coke around the house for stuff like this but it's an expensive mixer
      I was also very let down with Blantons !

Comment

Found a bottle of smoke wagon straight today. They are hoping to get the uncut unfiltered in the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          I was also very let down with Blantons !
          Send it my way. I’ll take it off your hands!

Comment

Found a bottle of Stag Jr today, they wanted $450 for it. Needless to say I passed on it and they got an earful too. That **** ****** me off.

Comment

Regular Blanton's is sort of underwhelming, but nothing like Elmer T. Lee was for me. However, Blanton's Gold with the slight increase in proof is a lot better.

Comment

Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Takes your breath away for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                  Wild Turkey Rare Breed. Takes your breath away for a few seconds.
                  Try the Rare Breed Rye if you haven't already. It's very good.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
                    Found a bottle of Stag Jr today, they wanted $450 for it. Needless to say I passed on it and they got an earful too. That **** ****** me off.
                    The recent batches of Stagg Jr. have been excellent, but not $450 excellent. I have several bottles of it, but it's the earliest batches that weren't that great.

Comment

What about Bookers. Found some today just not sure it’s worth the $80.

Comment

Every time I grab a bottle of Woodford DO I’m glad I did. I’m a fan! Great bottle that’s readily available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          What about Bookers. Found some today just not sure it’s worth the $80.
                          That's normal range for Bookers. It's a great sipping whiskey, one of my go-to bottles. I'd never pay more than that (plus tax). People think it will flip for more because it comes in a box.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Picked up a couple of bottles today.

Last edited by Black Ice; 04-22-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Picked up a couple of bottles today.

Nice work on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The bourbon is packed for an exotic hunt this weekend. gonna crack a couple good bottles. Pretty stoked.....about the hunt, and the bourbon.

Comment

Working...
                                X