No announcement yet.

Semi auto shotgun thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Winchester SX4 that I've been using for ducks. It's the first semi I've ever owned that I haven't wanted to throw in the trash. I jams rarely enough that it's reliable as a hunting weapon, and it fits me well. It's no double barrel though.

Comment

Benelli M1 and Beretta A300 are my duck killers. Got a tricked out 391 for the little round orange birds.

Comment

Custom Super Black Eagle 2

Below is my custom Super Black Eagle 2 28" dipped in Game Guard Camo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SBE 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	24649472

Comment

Beretta Extrema 12 ga 3 1/2 on one end an a Benelli Legacy 28 ga on the other. I do have a Browning 2000 12 ga made in Belgium with two barrels, a 30" full and 28" mod but it has been a safe queen for many years.

Love my Benelli Legacy 28 and it gets 95% of the action.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
            Beretta Extrema 12 ga 3 1/2 on one end an a Benelli Legacy 28 ga on the other. I do have a Browning 2000 12 ga made in Belgium with two barrels, a 30" full and 28" mod but it has been a safe queen for many years.

Love my Benelli Legacy 28 and it gets 95% of the action.
            I’ve been wanting a 28 gauge a400 or legacy for awhile. Just never have got one. Nice guns

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              I’ve been wanting a 28 gauge a400 or legacy for awhile. Just never have got one. Nice guns
              trophy8, the 28 ga is overlooked but is becoming more and more popular. I use mine for everything from Canadian geese to doves.
              I grew up shooting a 12 ga but my 12's rarely come out of the safe anymore.
              The A400 is a sweet gun in the 28 as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Beretta Teknys Gold Sporting 12g, Beretta Teknys 20g, Benelli Super Black Eagle (H&K) 12g, & Benelli Montefeltro 20g.

Comment

Slumming with a dipped Benelli M-1 20 in the semi-auto department:....sold the SBE 12 and Beretta 390 12 and 20 because they had been safe queens since 2005 when I started hunting duck, doves, pheasants exclusively with the M-1 20 gauge. Wish I'd have kept the 390 .. Bought another 20ga O/U with the proceeds. I keep telling myself I need an A400 20 for a dove change of pace when I need that third shell like on a crazy Eurasian hunt with no limits......but **** I hate picking up hulls. The Benelli gets to stay for a surprise duck or goose hunt and its at least camo for turkey..

Name:	IMG_1699 (Medium).JPG
Views:	5
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24649489

Name:	IMG_1700 (Medium).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	24649490

Name:	IMG_1695 (Medium).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24649491
                  Last edited by Smart; 04-19-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I would join in with my benellis but i lost them all in a boating accident!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                      I would join in with my benellis but i lost them all in a boating accident!!
                      I didn’t lose ****!

Comment

Owned-
                        -Maxus 3.5"- awesome gun with the sure cycle buffer was a ***** cat with 3.5" but was finicky with 2.75"--- put flats of 3.5" through it flawlessly but hated the mag couldn't be extended.
                        -SBEII- by far and away the best pointing semi-auto I've held-- but the inertia system is hell with 3.5s and patterning turkey guns.
                        -Browning Silver-- my current gun, 3.5" cerakote and camo, GAS gun for $900-- yea, it's solid-- plus it takes Invector Plus which I have a bunch of.
                        -1100 LT-20-- classic, nothing else to say, fun to pile up doves and quail with it!!

Had a chance on a duck hunting trip to run quite a few different guns with 3 and 3.5"

A400-- Softest shooting out of them all but bulky and a bit awkward in a layout.
                        SX3-- nearly a maxus twin
                        SBEII-- I keep coming back to this as a sweet pointing and light choice!
                        A5-- classic but more expensive choice than the silver and takes the DS chokes not the Invectors which I already had

Comment

Not much of a fan of semi auto, however Trophy8 the gun with the blue portions. Is that how it came? Or did you have that done? Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                            Not much of a fan of semi auto, however Trophy8 the gun with the blue portions. Is that how it came? Or did you have that done? Looks great

It’s the A400 XCEL. They are blue from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              A400 sporting. Comes that way

Comment

I am a browning gold hunter junkie

Her is my 20ga
                                [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X