JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I remember a couple of rainy evenings in a motel when Grady had to make a beer run........
    GRADY!!!- get your @@@ back here now! Oh man, I miss brandy and her cat head biscuits and watching the motorized skateboard go by. Cant believe we got to drink with the master of ceremonies and they were holding him up at night to stand after drinking. Those were the days.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates

We had a little problem on the way in and slid off the road [emoji2371]

We finally got to camp about 6:30 and were 3 toms were in full strut.

We roosted birds this evening but we’re expecting rain tomorrow morning. Supposed to stop at 9 so we’ll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
        Sorry for the lack of updates

We had a little problem on the way in and slid off the road [emoji2371]

We finally got to camp about 6:30 and were 3 toms were in full strut.

We roosted birds this evening but we’re expecting rain tomorrow morning. Supposed to stop at 9 so we’ll see what happens
        Man those yotas are known for not staying on the road. Now Smart is really going to cuss you. Lol. Sounds like a good report before dark. Good luck to yall in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          Man those yotas are known for not staying on the road. Now Smart is really going to cuss you. Lol. Sounds like a good report before dark. Good luck to yall in the morning

That 2WD will get you every time.[emoji23]

Comment

Weather man was wrong again.....no rain but crazy windy

Gonna get out and try to get a gameplan for PoPo to get a bird with his crossbow. If the opportunity is there, we’ll hunt

We’re here til Sunday so we can afford to be patient and scout a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

This time it wouldn’t have mattered

But never again will I be cheap on the 4WD decision

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Did you bring enough Z for drinking games to pass the time?

Gotta stay hydrated!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Weather man was wrong again.....no rain but crazy windy

Gonna get out and try to get a gameplan for PoPo to get a bird with his crossbow. If the opportunity is there, we’ll hunt

We’re here til Sunday so we can afford to be patient and scout a little bit
                    Yall get after 'em. We got rained out this morning. Guess I'll hydrate all day

Comment

Gotta stay hydrated!
                      Safety first

Comment

This time it wouldn’t have mattered

But never again will I be cheap on the 4WD decision

Saved![emoji12][emoji23]. Glad you made it out unscathed!

Comment

This place is ridiculous

Instead of hunting, we decided to take advantage of the calm winds to scout. Birds everywhere

Back at headquarters now taking it easy and letting PoPo decide where he wants to sit.

There’s 3 flocks of resident turkeys. They’re outside right now acting like chickens.

Comment

Nasty humid and misty in S. TX this am. Only heard a few birds far away. We managed to help on up but he hung up at 70 yards after coming over 400. Guess I would have done the same.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

This place is ridiculous

Instead of hunting, we decided to take advantage of the calm winds to scout. Birds everywhere

Back at headquarters now taking it easy and letting PoPo decide where he wants to sit.

There’s 3 flocks of resident turkeys. They’re outside right now acting like chickens.
                              That's awesome!!
                              Good Luck!!

Comment

This place is ridiculous

**** that reminds me of days gone by .....Good luck to PoPo!

Comment

Working...
                                X