Core-Lokt availability question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Core-Lokt availability question

Anyone seeing core-lokt hitting shelves? Yea, I know all ammo is hard to find on shelves right now.

I saw some in 30-06 at walmart last week and that was the first time in a long time.

Curious if production has started back up with all of the Remington bankruptcy sales or just a fluke deal.

Academy in Beaumont had it in stock last week. I think it was 30-06, it was the first i had seen since December.

Comment

I saw a lot of 300 savage core lokt in Uvalde. But at $50 a box I passed.

Comment

Needing some 300 win mag

Comment

I haven’t seen any in a long while. I’m curious on the production as well.

Comment

Scheels in the colony had quite a few boxes of 30-06 core lokt, so I’m assuming it’s back in production. I think it was $27 a box

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
              Academy in Beaumont had it in stock last week. I think it was 30-06, it was the first i had seen since December.
              Originally posted by St59 View Post
              Scheels in the colony had quite a few boxes of 30-06 core lokt, so I’m assuming it’s back in production. I think it was $27 a box
              I'm going to say they either found a bunch of previously loaded 30-06 or they're back in biz!

Walmart had the 150gr 30-06 at $19.99

Comment

Vista Outdoor, the new owner of the Remington ammunition plant in Lonoke, is recalling workers and getting production at the facility geared up to meet nationwide demand.

Vista Outdoors bought them and Suppose to be running at full capacity, but i too , haven't seen in on the shelves yet..
                And not gonna 39.00 dollars a box ..

Comment

There probably has to be som re-negotiations for the projectile contract with Hornady. Hornady makes several of Rem’s projectiles.

Comment

Was always my favorite to shoot. Hope they stay reliable!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                      Was always my favorite to shoot. Hope they stay reliable!

x2

Comment

Straight from the source

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CXOrlrgbFY"]Where's the Ammo? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Remington or whoever owns them is producing ammunition again. I’ve bought a pile of buckshot over the weekend, maybe 300 rounds, that just came back in stock. I bought 12ga and 20 ga.

I don’t know how long it will take them to get all flavors though. I also don’t know if Hornady will provide the core-lokt projectiles or if another company will.

I’m very interested in a re-supply of 20 ga High velocity sluggers and the hogs are gonna be mad about this.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 04-12-2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Vista Outdoor bought the Remington Ammunition brand.
                            They own Federal, CCI, HeviShot, Speer, Alliant Powders, and Hoppe 9.

Comment

Hopefully they get some of the ShurShot shotgun ammo out soon as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X