Need help identifying sxs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help identifying sxs

This is the last picture I got from my Covert Blackhawk before it quit sending pictures. I have sent several real time photo requests and have got nothing. I suspect this person may have taken the camera. The lease I am on has sold and the new owners want us off in 4 weeks. I would hope this is not one of the new land owners if in fact the camera has been stolen. I also wonder if he removed the camera so he could come back and get my feeder. I am going out there Friday and if I knew what make this sxs is and my stuff is gone I could relay that to the GW and Terrell County Sheriff. Thanks Guys/Gals
    Attached Files

Polaris general 1000

Comment

Sure wasn't a battery issue that caused it to stop sending pics... Don't look good. I'm not familiar with the various models, but the front sure looks like a polaris... Their 4-wheelers have front ends like that so maybe it is a smaller version of a ranger... I don't know.

Comment

Sure looks like kcnatural nailed it... Same trim patterns and everything...

Comment

for sure a Polaris general

Comment

Agree with the Polaris general..hope it works out for you.

Comment

Possible he removed the camera and is keeping it for you.

New owner is giving you the boot already. In his shoes I wouldn't want someone else surveilling my property

Comment

**** that sucks!

I bet he stole the camera and turned it off. Contact Covert, as they can see when that camera is in use again and who created an account for it. And if they sell it, you can contact the new user who bought it

Comment

It is probably the new owners. He probably turned your camera off.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    Occam's razor would say this is the correct answer. Hopefully it is.

Comment

Thanks for the ID didn't know what a Polaris General was. Last Picture shows the battery at a 10 so I know it wasn't a battery issue. I have another blind and feeder set up about 300 yards from this set up. It has an old barrel feeder and the camera on that one is still working. Nobody would want to steal that old thing, but the Ranch King is an expensive feede.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        My guess as well.

Comment

Um

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          This is the last picture I got from my Covert Blackhawk before it quit sending pictures. I have sent several real time photo requests and have got nothing. I suspect this person may have taken the camera. The lease I am on has sold and the new owners want us off in 4 weeks. I would hope this is not one of the new land owners if in fact the camera has been stolen. I also wonder if he removed the camera so he could come back and get my feeder. I am going out there Friday and if I knew what make this sxs is and my stuff is gone I could relay that to the GW and Terrell County Sheriff. Thanks Guys/Gals
                          Why not contact the land owner about this ????????

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                            Why not contact the land owner about this ????????
                            I don't have any contact numbers for the owner or new owner. The lease Boss I sent the picture to. We are all going to be out there Friday so if anything is missing he will contact the owner. This may not be the new owners could be just a thief. After looking at the Polaris website that is a Ranger General and not really your typical hunting machine.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Possible he removed the camera and is keeping it for you.

New owner is giving you the boot already. In his shoes I wouldn't want someone else surveilling my property
                              This....I'd get my equipment off there asap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X