Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos Cazadores Ranch - Eland & Oryx Down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t say enough great things about the Dos Cazadores Ranch, Bale, and his family! They all went above and beyond to make our trip as enjoyable and effortless as possible. Everything from the animal quality to the lodging to Ester’s meals to the guides far surpassed our expectations.

If you want a 5 star experience on a hunting trip with great people that become friends as soon as you pull in the gate, this is the place.

It all started as soon as we pulled in the front gate. We met Bale and he told Brooks to hop out and ride in the ranger with him. Brooks was immediately his best friend and had a huge goofy smile on his face.

His boys, Noah and Izzy never stopped working their tales off. It was refreshing to see such a hard worth ethic in these two guys. They did anything possible to make our trip enjoyable and went above and beyond!

Ester’s meals were out of this world! I can honestly say that I haven’t had food that good in a long time! I’m going to send my wife to learn from her for a while [emoji15][emoji51].

The hunting was hard due to a lot of new spring growth, but we saw a ton of animals and we were able to seal the deal on 2 trophies! We had opportunities on some others, but as Bowhunting goes all of the stars did not align.

Once again, I can not thank Bale and his family enough! We are already planning our return trip!

Pics finally...

Congrats! Looks like one heck of a great time!

Comment

Congrats to Brooks on his Eland. I knew you would have a great time. No better people that the Marquez clan or their ranch.

Comment

Awesomeness! Looks like a blast for your family.

Comment

great pics thanks for sharing.

Comment

Brooks is gonna need his own trophy room; too cool!

Comment

What is he going to have to look forward to, when he's .... 10?

Comment

Awesome trip. Congrats on the cool animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man!! You told me you and Brooks were goin' to a nice place but dadgum Andy, that's over the top!! Brooks is goin' to be just bored out at the "hog lease" shootin' plain ol feral hogs!! Cool deal sir!! My congratulations to Mr. Brooks!!

Comment

What a hunt and great father son time. Thank you for sharing sir.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Wow! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Oh man!! You told me you and Brooks were goin' to a nice place but dadgum Andy, that's over the top!! Brooks is goin' to be just bored out at the "hog lease" shootin' plain ol feral hogs!! Cool deal sir!! My congratulations to Mr. Brooks!!

Thank you Charlie!! This kid is hardcore! We got home from this trip and he helped unpack. Then he went outside with his pellet gun and spent the rest of the evening hunting squirrels. When it got dark, her hid in his tent in the dining room and shot Piper as she walked by.

He has issues...lol. Could be worse though!

Comment

Nice haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by curtintex; 03-22-2021, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X