Found the mother load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the mother load

After searching for a week and thinking I found it only to be disappointed. I finally found some 243. Checking ammoseek often I finally found some at normal prices at Bass Pro online. Came in today and I have a super happy daughter on my hands. So keep your eyes open it’s out there guys. She just got her new gun and can’t wait to get some practice in for her hunt in January. Sorry but it is NOT for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope that’s what she wanted for Christmas!! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Good deal now save the brass and you can resale it.

Comment

Originally posted by cksweat678 View Post
        Hope that’s what she wanted for Christmas!! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

If it’s not it’s to bad. LOL

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        Good deal now save the brass and you can resale it.
        I always do. I usually give it away though. I just gave a bunch of 270 and Grendel away.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
          I always do. I usually give it away though. I just gave a bunch of 270 and Grendel away.

Put me in line on future grendel lol! Good luck on the hunt in January.

Comment

I was down to 3 boolits and and found a sleeve with 7 more at the camp house last week. Figured that would last me another 4 years or so. You my friend have several lifetime supply.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              Put me in line on future grendel lol! Good luck on the hunt in January.

It was from me sighting gun and shooting some. Then I took her to the range and had to cut her off at 120rds. And that was after she went through 200 22lr rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                I was down to 3 boolits and and found a sleeve with 7 more at the camp house last week. Figured that would last me another 4 years or so. You my friend have several lifetime supply.
                LOL....We will see. She likes to shoot. I had to cut her off on my Grendel. She would have shot me into the poor house if I would not have.

Comment

Here is some 243 on Gunbroker still at a decent price. There are more on there as well. Hope it will help someone.

Comment

Ammoseek helped me get some 300 blackout. I keep checking everyday just incase a good deal comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                      Ammoseek helped me get some 300 blackout. I keep checking everyday just incase a good deal comes up.
                      Check it a few times a day if you can. That is what I was doing.

Comment

I checked that order in last night at Bass Pro haha

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick7.3 View Post
                          I checked that order in last night at Bass Pro haha

Very nice. Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X