Cellular Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
    I’m really wanting to try the new spypoint link micro s. Has solar panel and internal battery included. Supposed to retail for $250 I believe. I have one covert that I used last year but it wasn’t catching everything that was coming through my spot. Also interested in the new browning cell cam.
    I just bought one and a solar battery pack for $130 on camo fire the other day. I don’t expect it to work as well as my covert that was more than 2x for the same set up but it isn’t a big deal, more for entertainment to me than anything

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      I just bought one and a solar battery pack for $130 on camo fire the other day. I don’t expect it to work as well as my covert that was more than 2x for the same set up but it isn’t a big deal, more for entertainment to me than anything
      Link micro s is new for 2020. I haven’t seen them anywhere for sale yet.

Comment

We are running 6 Link micros - VZN . I am about to try out a 12v box/solar panel combo from Sportsman Warehouse. I will have $99 in the camera and $50 in the battery/solar box deal.

I will say I sent two micros back when they first came out, nothing but problems. I think they got the bugs worked out now. With that said I would NOT buy the S for a least 6 months. Dont be a fast follower, ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
          Link micro s is new for 2020. I haven’t seen them anywhere for sale yet.

https://www.spypoint.com/en/products/link-micro-s-lte
          My bad, not the S

Didn’t realize there was a new version. Lots of threads on here of people being happy with various cell cameras. The key is finding what network works at your feeder

Comment

How much is the spy-point unlimited plan and do you have to have a separate plan for each camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arlo pro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
                Arlo- Go, from At&T. Its live video for $11 a month on ur phone Plan with Audio. We are using one now on a Hog Trap we bought to catch hogs with a Text Gate Drop System. It amazes me every time I log On.

How do you keep the batteries charged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arlo pro have a Verizon option or is it AT&T only?
                  Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-14-2020, 05:11 AM.

Comment

We have a small Solar Panel You buy with it. Currently watching deer at feeder now, you just need a cell signal of course,1 bar of service and it works,

Comment

We have a small Solar Panel You buy with it. Currently watching deer at feeder now, you just need a cell signal of course,1 bar of service and it works,
                      Do you need anything other than the camera? I see packages they sell but it looks like a home alarm too. Don’t need that.

Comment

Anyone try the Bushnell Impulse?

Comment

We paid like $360 or so for the camera and Solar Panel not much more, You add a line to ur phone plan for like $11 a month. It sends u notifications when it sees something. Yes it is meant has a security Camera. It has a Siren u can trigger from the app but no need for that unless u want to scare away Hogs. You log on with the App anytime of day to see what is moving around ur feeder. It is always watching

Comment

I don't know much about any other camera aside from my regular Browning's, but this so far is the coolest thing I have seen in awhile. Audio for what its worth works great to, as long as u have service in ur area.

Comment

We paid like $360 or so for the camera and Solar Panel not much more, You add a line to ur phone plan for like $11 a month. It sends u notifications when it sees something. Yes it is meant has a security Camera. It has a Siren u can trigger from the app but no need for that unless u want to scare away Hogs. You log on with the App anytime of day to see what is moving around ur feeder. It is always watching
                              Does it send notifications that something is there or you have to log in to see if something is there?

Comment

Sends notifications. Or just log on, sends alot

Comment

Working...
                                X