Nicest Restaurant Ever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
    Have reservations at Per Se in October in NYC. $355 per person.

https://www.thomaskeller.com/sites/d...er_tasting.pdf

I don’t think I could ever do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
      Headed to Napa/Sonoma in a few months and I am window shopping restaurants. Lots of Michelin Star places. Food is one thing I don't like to skimp on.

You should visit https://www.ciaatcopia.com/ then.

Comment

Hotel Captain Suizo - Costa Rica - Restaurant with an Executive Chef

Go offshore and catch dinner - Snowy Grouper

Seating - staring at the Pacific

Everything is grown in the Hotel's garden and I provided the fish for the entire evening dinner, everyone who wanted to eat fresh fish prepared by the Chef

And Ceviche appetizers with grouper

Open air with no walls - this place is simply unreal and a wonderful experience
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
          Headed to Napa/Sonoma in a few months and I am window shopping restaurants. Lots of Michelin Star places. Food is one thing I don't like to skimp on.
          Do you have a favorite type food? Looking for anything in particular.

My trip to the coast for the oysters at Marshall's was probably my favorite part of the eating. Cedar table on the side of PCH, Halibut sandwich, raw oysters, and oysters rockefeller with a beer.

We went to a girl and fig on the square for brunch. It was very good. Great breakfast spot called Hank's. Jackson's was awesome for dinner.

Tons of good places to scope out. We went to about 15 different wineries as well. Stayed in a new hotel in the middle of Santa Rosa. Great location at a great price.

Comment

Bohanan's in San Antonio is a nice dining experience.

Comment

Headed into Houston tonight for Brennan’s - Only place that had an opening last minute! Tony’s was booked up.

Comment

Is there another actual steakhouse type place I could try? Will have the kiddos, but still want a great steak.

Comment

I have been to several nice restaurants around the country with work but some that stand out are:
                  A Land Remembered located at Rosen at Shingle Creek resort in Orlando The food was excellent, plentiful and the décor and service great.
                  Emeril's Delmonico in New Orleans. The food was great, plentiful and reasonably priced for the experience. The service was the best I have ever had and the head waiter was a blast and played right along with our shenanigans. I never felt like it was stuffy or I was out of place. At the end of the night the boss pointed at the Wendy's across the street and reminded us that is where we would be eating the next night.
                  Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Philadelphia. The steaks were huge and melted in your mouth.
                  I prefer a simple place with good service, great food and a reasonable price but my employer had allowed me to experience dining I would feel guilty spending that much for.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                    I have been to several nice restaurants around the country with work but some that stand out are:
                    A Land Remembered located at Rosen at Shingle Creek resort in Orlando The food was excellent, plentiful and the décor and service great.
                    Emeril's Delmonico in New Orleans. The food was great, plentiful and reasonably priced for the experience. The service was the best I have ever had and the head waiter was a blast and played right along with our shenanigans. I never felt like it was stuffy or I was out of place. At the end of the night the boss pointed at the Wendy's across the street and reminded us that is where we would be eating the next night.
                    Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Philadelphia. The steaks were huge and melted in your mouth.
                    I prefer a simple place with good service, great food and a reasonable price but my employer had allowed me to experience dining I would feel guilty spending that much for.

Mr. Rosen runs a quality operation. I won’t use any other brand in Orlando.

Comment

Capital Grill and eddie vs.

Capital was better

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicest ive been to this year...Commodore Waterfront in Key West and Perry's Steakhouse & Grille in Austin

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          The French Laundry. It is a Michelin 3star.
                          this

Comment

In the late 80's, I was invited to the Bacchanal Room in Las Vegas. I remember it costing $500 per person. It was a 10 course meal that took over 3 hours on dining. Along with the great food. Each table had several wine goddesses pouring wine and feeding us grapes. They had masseuses rubbing our backs & shoulders. We had a belly dancer dancing in the center of our table. We had servant men fanning us with palm leaves. Each & everyone working there were dressed in attire from the days of Ceasar. It will be something I will remember forever.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Is there another actual steakhouse type place I could try? Will have the kiddos, but still want a great steak.

Pappas Bros is the one I always hear mentioned for H-Town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Killen's Steak House in Pearland

Comment

Working...
                                X