Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday misguided fools

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    What guy planned the birth of his kid during hunting season...
    Same one that planned their wedding for opening weekend or Christmas

Comment

Men don’t go to baby showers. Snowflake men may but they’re not straight

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        You're an old fashioned A******. I'm right there with you.

Showers, reveals, weddings, funerals, ect. I send my wife. She's my ambassador.

Although I did like the chick that did a baby reveal on YouTube this week by farting blue powder out of her butt.
        Wh, wh, wh, wh, what?

I don’t know where to begin with that?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Lots of guys go to those these days. Just put their fancy pocket jeans on. Tie up the man bun and let the baby talk begin.
          Winner!!!

Comment

I wouldn’t go

Comment

Depends on how many single girls are going to be there. Ain't nothing wrong being around a bunch of hot girls with baby fever.

Check the guest list first

I've only been to one. We got drunk as hell and kicked out [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Years ago we used to have a "day drunk" at a buddy's garage when the wives/girlfriends had showers to go to. It was a great system and worked well until one of the guys invited two lesbians he worked with to come to the day drunk. The girls were cool and fun but definitely not interested in any of us guys. The wives found out, or specifically my buddy's wife found out and there were no more day drunks at his garage. We just went to a bar after that.

Comment

I was at a party in Dallas at a club last week and was blown away by the ladies in the mens bathroom. WTH, I am pretty liberal, but just shook my head. My wife told me later that the ladies were complaining about some perv in their bathroom. Big Opppps on my part.

Comment

I’m ok with couples wedding showers, not baby showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ga-Hay

Say no, say it early and say it often. Your marriage will be better for it.

She didn’t find you attractive because you were working a cosmetics cart at the mini-mall.

Be the man she hired you to be. ****

Comment

My wife wouldn't even ask.

Comment

Birthdays, weddings, Holliday's, house warming, etc etc when will it end!!! No no no no nope never nada, ain't going to showers...

Comment

Isn't this one of those things that will revoke your Man Card??
                            Asking for a friend!!!

Comment

You bunch of Pansies. Really? Grow up.

I will tell you like my Grandfather told me, he is the toughest person I knew, have ever known. He asked me "Whose baby is it?" Well, I realized I needed to not let others influence me negatively, so I went. It was my child, my wife, I went. Several of my uncles and nephews, my dad, grandfathers were there. It was custom back in the day for the families to go. Birth of a baby/marriage was a time of celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
                                My sister in law and her better half had a Co-Ed baby shower today? My wife and daughter went but I refused to go because I feel that’s something reserved for women. Am I old fashioned or just an A**?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I don't know if you are an A hole, but I am. I also will not go to a co-ed baby shower.

Comment

Working...
                                X