Massive Let down and Embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Let down and Embarrassment!

It all started when I was driving through Port A yesterday with my wife and my daughter. As we were driving, I spotted a Tacoma in front of us with a TBH sticker in the back window. I pointed it out to my wife and told her I was going to shoot him the legendary “Air-Bow”. She laughed and said “what if he doesn’t know it?” I said “Of course he will! It’s like a secret handshake for all TBHers.”

This is where it all went wrong.

I pulled up next to him at the light, my heart starting pounding and I sent it! He looked at my like I was crazy. I thought, “ok maybe he didn’t see it”, so I decided to send it again!! This time he appeared to lock his doors and sped off lol.

My wife’s been making fun of me ever since and shooting the “air-bow” at me and laughing.

I think I may need someone to meet up with me at a light when I’m with my wife so that we can shoot our Air-bows at each other and I can get my dignity back.

Been there brutha....too funny.

Comment

he should be embarrassed, what self respecting TBH'er doesn't know the air bow!!!

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

Hey John, thanks for letting me borrow your truck. Almost had an altercation with some guy that pulled up to me and started making some crazy gang sigh gestures. Thought I was going to have to pull my glock.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
            Hey John, thanks for letting me borrow your truck. Almost had an altercation with some guy that pulled up to me and started making some crazy gang sigh gestures. Thought I was going to have to pull my glock.
            Lol.

Comment

Haha... Makes me think twice about who I shoot my air-bow at.

Comment

Well . . . Was driving down the road and a white jeep pulled up along side and I looked over to wave at my buddy Greg---and HE SHOT ME! Then he sped off before I could shoot him in return!!!!

Comment

Now that's funny

Comment

Someone needs to make an instructional video to show the proper way to execute an airbow. That way everyone knows and can respond accordingly. I sometimes worry that I will shoot a traditional airbow and the person I am shooting will only understand a compound airbow or a cross airbow. It can get confusing.

Comment

I see TBHrs all the time on 99 between Katy and Richmond and I don’t even bother anymore for this reason

Comment

That is funny, and I like your wife's sense of humor!

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                        Someone needs to make an instructional video to show the proper way to execute an airbow. That way everyone knows and can respond accordingly. I sometimes worry that I will shoot a traditional airbow and the person I am shooting will only understand a compound airbow or a cross airbow. It can get confusing.

Exactly! We should have a mandatory requirement that to join TBH, one must send our mayor, Mary, a video demonstrating the applicant shooting the airbow!

Comment

It's easy to tell the difference. The trad airbow is only about 3 to 5 yards away. The compound airbow can be a couple lanes over and will spend more time aiming. The crossairbowyer will likely be heading in the opposite direction and can be confused with the pretend sniper.

Also, the trad airbowyer will be using an air three finger tab. The compound airbowyer will have a reverse hand anchor. Remember, proper technique is important for safe airbow use. Sloppy airbowing or improper technique will not be tolerated. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.

Comment

Funny

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                            It's easy to tell the difference. The trad airbow is only about 3 to 5 yards away. The compound airbow can be a couple lanes over and will spend more time aiming. The crossairbowyer will likely be heading in the opposite direction and can be confused with the pretend sniper.

Also, the trad airbowyer will be using an air three finger tab. The compound airbowyer will have a reverse hand anchor. Remember, proper technique is important for safe airbow use. Sloppy airbowing or improper technique will not be tolerated. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.
                            That is so dang funny right there.

Comment

Lol I’ve been flicked off for airbowing a Tbh member. Another time a guy had his whole family in the truck and his sons in the backseat were mugging me like a was crazy and they wanted to kick my arse

Comment

Working...
                              X