X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar calls for defunding Homeland Security

Color me shocked

Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar calls for defunding Homeland Security

This was literally 1 tweet after she complained TSA agents weren’t getting paid.... so which is it Congresswoman, do you want TSA agents paid or defund DHS, because TSA is a division of DHS.

Comment

Her and AOC are two in the same.

Comment

If you combined both their brains the result would still be dumber than a rock.

Comment

She should be considered a clear and present danger to the United States, kicked out of office, and tried in a court of law for her attempt to undermine the security of the United States. Who elects these creatures?

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
            She should be considered a clear and present danger to the United States, kicked out of office, and tried in a court of law for her attempt to undermine the security of the United States. Who elects these creatures?
            X2

Comment

Sign it. Up to 18,720 signitures.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                So exactly what happens with a petition like this?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Makes you feel warm and fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I am only guessing but I would assume once it reaches a certain amount of signatures it forces awareness on the subject at hand and can be picked up by lawmakers, representatives etc to take action.

Comment

I don’t have a problem with doing away with DHS, and every other alphabet agency that was created because of The Patriot Act.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa
                        History may show the Patriot Act to be the least patriotic act in US history and the single largest exchange of liberty for false sense of security.
                        Keep listens to Alex Jones!!!! Really, do away with DHS and border patrol and ICE and ..... Give me a freaking break.

Comment

Keep listens to Alex Jones!!!! Really, do away with DHS and border patrol and ICE and ..... Give me a freaking break.
                          I’ve never listed to Alex Jones. I’m not saying all the facets and agencies borne out of the PA are bad. But we basically allowed govt agencies to spy on us in the name of security. Then again we are paying Amazon and Google to do the same in the name of convenience, so there’s that

Comment

Rep. Ilhan Omar apologizes for 'anti-Semitic' tweets

The Minnesota freshman Democrat issued a statement on Monday apologizing for what critics viewed as anti-Semitic comments that she made over the weekend.

Comment

Dumocrapers love her, ask the ones on her.

Comment

Working...
                              X