No announcement yet.

State of the Union Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as SotU speeches go, that was about the best I’ve heard. If you can’t support that agenda, you need to leave the US. I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      As far as SotU speeches go, that was about the best I’ve heard. If you can’t support that agenda, you need to leave the US. I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year
      Seems like none of the Democrats can. There will be no peace.

Gary

Comment

My voting finger is itching to cast my vote for him again.

Excellent message and delivery Mr. President.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Late term abortions are almost never healthy babies.
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azqKAZr7rwA"]REBUTTAL: The Left's EVIL Infanticide Agenda! | Louder With Crowder - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Just saw this on Facebook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51395708_2666756293351210_2674069315916922880_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24570688

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Just saw this on Facebook.

[ATTACH]944973[/ATTACH]
              wow, that is a good one right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Late term abortions are almost never healthy babies.

Even "if" that was a 100% true fact, the law New York passed, and Virginia is trying to pass gives the mother the right to have her baby murdered for any reason right up to her delivery.

Why are they trying so hard to have these late term, and in some cases last minute abortions? At that stage the baby has to come out of the mother anyway. Why isn't adoption the first option that late in the pregnancy? Why are these people hell bent on killing the baby?
                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-05-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Define irony:
                  Original oath doctors would take states “to do no harm” & now we allow these same professionals to abort life

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Even "if" that was a 100% true fact, the law New York passed, and Virginia is trying to pass gives the mother the right to have her baby murdered for any reason right up to her delivery
                    After delivery too.

It's disgusting and wrong on so many levels.

If you don't want a child don't have unprotected sex or better yet practice abstinence.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Even "if" that was a 100% true fact, the law New York passed, and Virginia is trying to pass gives the mother the right to have her baby murdered for any reason right up to her delivery.

Why are they trying so hard to have these late term, and in some cases last minute abortions? At that stage the baby has to come out of the mother anyway. Why isn't adoption the first option that late in the pregnancy? Why are these people hell bent on killing the baby?
                      I just don’t get it either....there are people out there that would love to have children.

Comment

And I think RBG really has passed away......just striking the match for the conspiracy minded folk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                          And I think RBG really has passed away......just striking the match for the conspiracy minded folk
                          At what point can we legitimately request proof of life?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            I said the same thing to my coworkers.

Comment

Thanks to the Mods for cleaning this thread up a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                At what point can we legitimately request proof of life?
                                I think it’s legit to ask one of the other justices “Hey where He— did you hide RBG!”

Comment

Working...
                                X