• Show
Clear All

Congrats!
    Love your videos!

Comment

Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought surely that boar was going to be the second victim. He acted like he booger’s on the first arrow. He will be a good challenge for you if he hangs around.

Comment

Good stuff Jeff!

Comment

Awesome. Love watching these videos

Comment

Awesome video again. I too keep forgetting about the time lapse in slow motion. Lol

I was thinking “man Jeff is got some kind of ninja focus on that second pig”

What do you estimate time between first and second shot? Just for grins

Comment

Awesome footage and great shooting!

Comment

Congrats! I once got 3 for 2 in a sit, but no where near that size. Good shooting and I can imagine that was a blast.

Comment

Awesome job again Jeff, great shooting! My pigs have not been playing fair lately!!!

Comment

What camera do use Fishndude? Wish I had one last night and now I’m thinking about starting to film my shots...

Comment

Bad @$$ footage sir!

Comment

yee ha, great stuff,

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Awesome video again. I too keep forgetting about the time lapse in slow motion. Lol

I was thinking “man Jeff is got some kind of ninja focus on that second pig”

What do you estimate time between first and second shot? Just for grins
                            I’m real time, the two shots were 40 seconds apart.

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                            What camera do use Fishndude? Wish I had one last night and now I’m thinking about starting to film my shots...
                            iPhone 8 Plus. You prolly have a great video camera in your hand as you read this. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                              Awesome job again Jeff, great shooting! My pigs have not been playing fair lately!!!
                              Well that stinks. Thought you may just have been avoiding the cold.

Comment

Great shot placement! Those hogs must have been really hungry to keep feeding after you shot the first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X