Kill All Pigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill All Pigs?

Nope. Just the ones who aggravate me. I grow weary of cleaning pigs. My son loves to shoot them but I came out to the ranch yesterday by myself and decided on a rare solo sit to see what the rut activity was doing. Have a dedicated pig slaughter feeder and just took a couple pictures for my son. Wasn’t planning on killing, but plans change when you increase my tension.

As I look at the purportedly panel secured dedicated “deer feeder“ I see pigs where they shouldn’t be as they penetrated the perimeter wire without Claymore deployment. After all I have given them they still won’t follow the dang proper protocols and etiquette and stay in their assigned spot. Aggravation and tension rise as I see deer leaving.

“To get along with me, don’t increase my tension.” —Ty Cobb

With tension increased, the .340 Wby gets positioned and 600 grains of copper later there are three less uppity pigs in Llano county. A couple young deer have come back to the feeder to reclaim what is rightfully theirs. They too look down with disdain on their trespassing neighbors who ventured too far from their safe place.

Have a great day and do your best not to increase the tension of your brethren. :-)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RR 314; 11-24-2020, 07:44 AM.

Lol, nice write up. When I see a pig my tension increases immediately. Kill every one you see.....

Comment

Third one is hidden behind a mesquite immediately behind the t-post to the left. Hope his/her friends got the message. No more safe passage.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
        Lol, nice write up. When I see a pig my tension increases immediately. Kill every one you see.....
        Amen. My son has a school project to see how many here are offended by CRF action rifle kills with lead free bullets. :-)

Comment

Well at least you had enough rifle for the job at hand, although.....that's gotta be close to $15 worth of pigs.

"The corn is free...but it comes with conditions..."

Comment

^^^^
            IDK..... ???

Borderline squirrel gun, lol.

I's always told no such thang as "overkill"!

Comment

It’s nearing the end of 2020. Everyone should know the rules by now. If not.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Well at least you had enough rifle for the job at hand, although.....that's gotta be close to $15 worth of pigs.

"The corn is free...but it comes with conditions..."
                I may be (accurately) accused of many flaws. One of which is I don’t like to track. . Granted, almost anything puts the lights out to the dome—I just like doing it with authority. :-). Moderation is for the weak.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by RR 314; 11-24-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

I wouldn’t have been able to resist that Oreo colored one in the middle. I’ve been wanting to get one of those for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
                    I wouldn’t have been able to resist that Oreo colored one in the middle. I’ve been wanting to get one of those for a while now.
                    Man, we have full sounders of pure (looking) Hampshires. I save the fat ones for when it is cooler and my son is here to kill. As mentioned, the little ones just aggravated me. :-)

Comment

Only the ones that are still alive!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        I may be (accurately) accused of many flaws. One of which is I don’t like to track. . Granted, almost anything puts the lights out to the dome—I just like doing it with authority. :-). Moderation is for the weak.
                        I could not possibly agree more.

Comment

Working...
                        X