Any one shooting the beretta 400a plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one shooting the beretta 400a plus

Wanting to purchase a new shotgun going to look at these anyone shooting one have pros and cons experience

My buddy bought the a400 and won't stop bragging on it. I have the a300 outlander and love it, tried his and wished I'd waited and upgraded. Shoots clean and consistent. After a full day hunting doves you might enjoy the better recoil reduction of the a400. I've never had a problem cleaning my a300 but supposedly the a400 is easier to take down and clean.

Comment

Been a beretta guy for 30 years

This a400 was bought used. My son started sporting clays with it then my wife took it over. Now they're on twice barrels and I shoot it. We've probably put 5000 rounds thru it without issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Beretta fan. The A300 is a great gun too, doesn't have the kick off stock but its cheaper. Both breakdown and clean pretty easily.

Comment

If its half as good as the a391, then it will be a stand up shotgun with no issue. Have had mine since 2002, and have not had a single problem. No plans on replacing anytime soon.

Comment

I am a huge Browning and Beretta guy. Will shoot my AL 390 until I can't hunt any more.

Shot the a400 and it is definitely a refined gun. Silky smooth. Just needs a humpback receiver to be perfect.

Comment

A400 is a great great gun. Total workhorse and never lets me down. Love mine

Comment

We have the AL 391 Urika 2 and A400 Extreme Unico. Both awesome shotguns. My wife and I both favor the 391, but the A400 is just as good. Can’t go wrong.

Comment

I have the A400 xplor with the kickoff feature. Awesome gun, very light. It’s my go to gun when pheasant hunting.

Comment

Just bought an A400 this year. Unfortunately no dove!! I have enjoyed what little bit I have used it.

Comment

Glad you guys had good luck with the A400. Bought one for my son to use in youth shooting sports. It was an absolute lemon. Never cycled consistently- which was maddening at events. It went back to beretta and wouldn’t cycle through the first box of shells when it came back. Took to another gunsmith and just couldn’t resolve it.

Several kids on our team use them- some have had a similar experience and for others they shoot flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a A400 Xcel and really like it so far.

Comment

I have the 400 with the kick off feature, Great gun never a hiccup. I love my Benelli silver Monefeltro for dove. Thinking of getting me the Benelli M2 waterfowl addition.

Comment

Have 2 A400s and an A300. My son has close to 12,000 rounds thru the A300. I won’t buy another A400. Great guns but aren’t worth twice the price.

Almost 12,000 rounds thru the 300 without a single malfunction. I think the internals are the same as a 391. Bought the 400s because I assumed they were “better”. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant speak from the a400, but i have a a300 and love it solid gun.. Few buddies shoot the a400 and love them as well

Comment

Working...
                              X