No announcement yet.

Christensen Arms Ridgeline ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the Ridgeline Titanium in 28 Nosler. I’m gonna be taking it out to sight in soon. Heard some good things about that Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 so I am trying it out. For the money I’m hoping it can take the pressure. We will see. If not ive got a good hookup with Swarovski glass I’m gonna upgrade to. Suppressor should be in this month also. Can’t wait to see what it does.

Comment

Christensen Arms Ridgeline ???

I traded for one on here in 6.5 PRC, it stacks both factory ELSX’s and my hand loaded 140 AccuBonds.

Only rifle I own that I have done zero work on, no trigger adjustment, no bedding, nothing because it doesn’t need it.

Comment

Well I think I've decided to get a Left Handed Ridgeline.....First thought was a 6.5 PRC, but also thinking 7mm-08 decisions decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
          Well I think I've decided to get a Left Handed Ridgeline.....First thought was a 6.5 PRC, but also thinking 7mm-08 decisions decisions
          Oh boy. I'd probably go with the....hummmm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post

Both shine with 140g bullet and 6.5 has much better BC.

Comment

I will say this. Right now 7-08 ammo is a little easier to find than 6.5 PRC. The price of the 7-08 is also a tad cheaper. But I do love the performance of the PRC

Comment

Working...
              X