No announcement yet.

Gun Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently they were shooting at each other as well as up in the air around here. There were big shoot outs at 4th gatherings in Dallas and Ft Worth last night. Many got shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      The edge of Down town Houston is rocking tonight. 9mm and Sks in every freaking direction...........

I got grumpy neighbors........

9mm and SKs is all you could tell by the sound? Come on Man, tell us if they were FMJ or HP!

Comment

I just wish I had ammo that I wasn't afraid to shoot, for fear I couldn't replace it

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          9mm and SKs is all you could tell by the sound? Come on Man, tell us if they were FMJ or HP!
          Really!!

I mean there is a million dollar gun shot detection device over off 59 that can't even tell what caliber it is only direction from the antenna and approximate street address.

Guess the county got screwed on that grant

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even here in little ol Euless, Tx sounded like a full blown fire fight and nary a siren or cop car anywhere. Even Euless has it's slum motels and apartment complexes and that's the direction most of the gunfire came from until well after midnight. The up side is I still have all my ammo and the bad guys have empty mags this morning.

Comment

Celebrating the new permit less/ no training required gun law I’m sure.

Comment

Dude can determine the type of gun by the sound. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Dude can determine the type of gun by the sound. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  If you had ever been shot at by a few thousand rounds from an AK47 you might not scoff at which you do not know.

Comment

Working...
                  X